Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dirge

does anyone have an alt.. they dont need

hello i play on the main serve but am very interested in the pk server

i have read a bit on the pk forums and it seems the pk server needs

more harvesters/mixers. well i love the fact it is no cooldown. so if anyone

has any alts they dont use or have quit the pk server then ill gladly take it :medieval:

i probably wont fight much. ill mostly mix :bow_arrow: just email it or pm me on main server.

thanks

if you want to email it to me my email adress is: skin_tickett@hotmail.com or use the forum mesaging

Edited by Reperia

This is good to see. :)

For the last couple of days I've been on main server trying to find players who don't use there PK server accounts for this very reason. I was hoping to gather up 10-20 of them, and then just put a Thread up about me giving them away for free. But as I sold my main character, this has become hard, as not alot of people want to give them away.

So if you have an un-used PK server character(s). Either post here, or PM me here, on the Forums, or leave me a Gossip.

What I planned to do with the accounts was log on, change password, and check there storage/levels. If there was no storage I would have done a little work and got them some stuff, so people could start off with a little something.

well thats good the only problem turning me off the server is lack of people. but yes i will also continue to try to get people on pk server if i have to, thanks alot just email the acc and pass.. even if its gt nothing on it.

Edited by Reperia

well thats good the only problem turning me off the server is lack of people. but yes i will also continue to try to get people on pk server if i have to, thanks alot just email the acc and pass.. even if its gt nothing on it.

Don't worry about the numbers now; we are growing! It's an advantage to start now rather than wait until there are a couple hundred players.

Don't worry about the numbers now; we are growing! It's an advantage to start now rather than wait until there are a couple hundred players.

yeah it is, i want to play just cant get the 5$ atm, so thats why im seeing if anyone has chars they dont use. do you have one that i can use?

How active is the Pk server now? when i quit EL there was never anyone on just handyman and a few others

Hey im still here :D

We get players come and go but lately more have been staying

Its not like it was at the begining but its still good fun and slowly growing

and Hi Samm

If anyone has any alts they dont use or have quit the pk server then ill gladly take it :D

I have set up a few accounts for people on her also been the go between for them

I also still have a mains char

If you dont use your pk server char/alt Then forum pm me I have people waiting for chars over here Will be able to work something out to make evryone happy

Handy Thor