Eternal Lands Official Forums
DeadlyTears

Serp'd.

serp.jpg

Newb sat at my spawn and every other fluffy he would kill. He sucks so he bearly dies everytime. This is happening right now so if he Dies and he isn't wearing a rostogol, You'll see me next up here for BJ-ing his newb arse.

same guy that came and expected me to share 1 ogre spawn with him

when i told him its one freakin spawn he got his sword out and started serping.

we ended up in KF over it LOL funny thing was he sent a mistake PM to me , which was actually adressed to Haze, asking Haze to come Pk me when i got to KF

Haze wasnt there , we fought and I made him diss and run.

He then spent the next 3 days PMing my friend moaning about me being an asshole.

Go figure, if anyone knows busterbladers nicer side then great but i'll allways remember him as an idiot.

lmao he goes into PK on NDD and i several times see him get branched, last NDD he got his tit cuiss/greaves and CoL broded iirc by l33t. he doesnt use any other cape then BP. lol have fun dt:D

he came to my spawn yesterday, i thought he was gonna serp, but he just haeled my almost dead fluff and just left, he isn't bad guy :bow_arrow:

I pk'ed busterblade in zirakinbar pk room in the crypt and kagen showed up >.> (maybe just coincidence)

busterblader: hi

busterblader got healed a little because of his/her armor!

You killed busterblader

You gained 0.174835 PK points

busterblader found the weapons of mass destruction.

Edited by Blacksky9

I pk'ed busterblade in zirakinbar pk room in the crypt and kagen showed up >.> (maybe just coincidence)

busterblader: hi

You killed busterblader

You gained 0.174835 PK points

busterblader found the weapons of mass destruction.

I am posting this only on behalf of Busterblader. So please don't shoot the messenger! (Apparently he has some difficulties registering. Don't ask me why, I don't know)

According to Busterblader he only got killed because of 3 summoned white tigers. Otherwise he would have won the fight. Also, since Kagen was present, he is calling Kagen as a witness for this.

The rest is up to you. This post does not represent my personal opinion! I am only posting this on request of busterblader to have things put straight in his opinion.

According to Busterblader he only got killed because of 3 summoned white tigers. Otherwise he would have won the fight.

would those be the same kind of white tigers he used against me and still lost the battle ? just to add to busterbladers insanity, although he summoned white tigers against me, aparently mana draining him was not fair.

and yes, during his 3 day PMing to my friend after his defeat in his own call to arms he also mentioned a plethora of reasons why he would have won the fight.

busterblader should be loved by us all, if only for comical reasons

I am sorry for having gotten into this. I am out. I have my personal views but they don't count. I just did this as a favor and it was not the right thing to do.

I won't do it again. I will let people sort out their issues by themselves in the future. Sry again for not being reasonable enough.

I am posting this only on behalf of Busterblader. So please don't shoot the messenger! (Apparently he has some difficulties registering. Don't ask me why, I don't know)

Busterblader needs to validate his email by opening the email sent to him by the forums and clicking on the link provided. He needs to do that within 2 days of initial registration, or it auto-deletes. His account cannot be approved without this.

He serped me too, at the exactly same spot. He didn't stop for a while till he suddenly said "Ok, I apologise, seems like it was a misunderstanding" and left.

When he goes to KF, u can get ur revenge quite easily, he always "trys" to PK at the Fort Mardyn

When he goes to KF, u can get ur revenge quite easily, he always "trys" to PK at the Fort Mardyn

True. And that is the funny thing! :)

And you can also meet him and talk to him on neutral grounds most of the time at the 'Bush of Shame'.

Edited by SleepyJo

I had trouble with Busterblader as well some time ago. He came and attacked my feros spawn several time with titanium axe in NRM.

He kept asking for fluff spawn and attacking my feros spawn, talking about me sharing it. He was 70S AD at that time.

http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b...rblader1aa0.png

Edited by machevort