Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jojomama68

new hedge maze

i think it would b cool to change up the vc hedgemaze for the new server... that would kinda add somemore of the fun the game used to have.... when you had to do some adventureing.. anyways i think a new hedgemaze would be interesting

I know that it would take a bit of work, but I'd like to see the hedge maze change from one day to the next !

That maze was wicked when I first saw it... I loved it so much i stayed there for hours... okay... i didn't know the way.. :-

Anyway, ya, a small change would be cool

yeah would be cool if they could change it once every so often but as learner said a lot of work, after going through it a couple of times it's not a maze its just time consuming :oops:

3 words: Teleport to Range :)

That maze took a LOT of work, it's hard to change it. And the current client/server protocol doesn't support modifiable maps...

The maze could be dynamic without a modifiable map if there were multiple routes through it but some were blocked by permanently sleeping non-attackable gargoyles (or whatever). To modify the maze, just remove some of these "statues" to open up a new route through the maze and move them so they block the old route.

On the other hand, it might not be worth the trouble.