Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Mortos Challenge

It's time for the Mortos Challenge.

This year's rules:

1. We're playing in Tahraji Desert, Summoning Arena on October, the 4th; 7PM British time (I just have no clue if DST will be applied on October, 4th)

2. Teams of 5 people from one guild;

3. More than one team per guild allowed;

4. Audience is allowed, yet, we will not give any insurances you will arrive untouched to the arena;

5. Bagjumping isn't allowed; even an attempt of bagjumping will end with life-time events ban and being PKable for at least one month;

6. Summoning isn't allowed; anti-lag policy;

7. Each round lasts for 20 minutes; new monsters will appear after this time regardless if the previous bunch has been cleared;

8. There's a time of at most 2 minutes between rounds (unless point 7);

9. The audience is NOT allowed to interfer with event in ANY form;

Note: Remember, rostogol stones won't work. The difficulty will be adjusted to this situation.

Sign-ups start now and 10 days before event.

You're allowed to submit one substitute to your team-list. Incomplete teams aren't allowed to sign-up. The deadline for signing up is 10 days before the contest, i.e. September, the 24th.

In case of any questions, shoot;)

Note: if there are less than 5 teams the event will NOT take place at all.

~yours always,

mentally unstable

PS. I'm accepting donations;)

PS2. When signing up post a preferable start time. I will try to adjust start list order to follow your requests. Mind, though, I won't make everybody happy and somebody just HAS TO be first.

PS3. For timezone-handicapped people: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixe...ec=0&p1=136

Edited by Eiri
A small edit for Molime & Co.

can the teams be less than 5?

You're allowed to submit one substitute to your team-list. Incomplete teams aren't allowed to sign-up.

Any thoughts on the time of day (in GMT)? That may affect who in our guild can participate.

Glad you pointed it out :P I simply forgot about this matter:D

Considering all past Challenges took ages (up to 6 hours) I'd like to start around 8PM (GMT+1), hence it makes it 7PM British time. Of course in certain cases I will try to adjust the starting order to follow your requests. So, please post also the time you would prefer.

Ehm...can we have a limited number of summons, say at most 1 for each team member? Or max 2 for each team? The *hidden* reason for it is that i'm evil and i'd like to have my little red pet with me...but i can come up with a lot of reasonable arguments if you want :P

Ehm...can we have a limited number of summons, say at most 1 for each team member? Or max 2 for each team? The *hidden* reason for it is that i'm evil and i'd like to have my little red pet with me...but i can come up with a lot of reasonable arguments if you want :P

It ain't Selain's challenge. I'm sorry, but summons aren't allowed.

Due to unexpectedly high number of participants I decided to call the event off. I wouldn't know how to handle such an amount of fighters! I'm really sorry, I can't handle it better :icon13:

~mentally unstable person changing nick more often than some people change their socks