Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Odin

Odin Has Arrived.

1: What i need from everyone is a list of things they would want to buy from him ?

2: How can he help you guys ?

3: What do you think about pricing so far (any changes needed) ?

Future Plans.

I intend to use resources from the bot to produce higher weapons/amour [i.e. serp swords etc] for re-sell so that everyone has a chance of owning them to help keep the server balanced.

Restrictions.

There is an enemy section on this bot witch has been activated [This is not like the main server and as you can have alts, if your guild is under the enemy section you can boot an alt from the guild to buy from the bot at normal prices]

so this will be more of an inconvenience to enemy guilds but is still possible to buy at normal prices.

Banning Players From The Bot.

I don't intend to use this feature only in real extreme cases and to put the record straight i don't believe anybody warrants this in the game so far.

Friends/Allies.

I could activate this feature on the bot but at the moment i choose not to because the bot is low profit making so there is not much discount available but guild members benefit on some items.

I hope you are all happy with the service Odin will provide any comments just leave below.

Ty, Handyman Thor

If I manage to get myself playing sometime I will try to give a hand supplying some things.

For now the prices seem fair (at least the ones I saw being advertised), hopefully essences will drop in price in the future but for now offer/demand do cause high prices.

I would love some empty vials please!

Ok Odin now buys and sells empty vials

He buys for 6gc each and sell's for 6gc to guild members 7 gc to other players

Enemys he will buy at a reduced rate and sell at a higher rate :devlish:

If you want Odin to sell something he is not selling then pls post here

Odin is here to help you as much as he can :devlish:

Handyman Thor

ts pots would be nice

I agree.

I have the ingredients for 2k. I will make them as soon as we have a no knowledge day, or you find me the book (will pay 30k gc). A couple people have started on those forest chims, but no drops that I know of.

Edit: And THEN I read Handy's post...

Edited by sygon

Ok I have removed ^v^ guild from Odins enemy list

so if you guys want to trade you can now at the same rate as everyone else.

I dont think being on Odins enemy list effects any stratergy in the game so have decided to make him available to everyone

Handy

I bought the frying pan (my 1st in all servers) from Odin.

An evil weapon is now in the wrong hands

from a quick check prices seemed reasonable

Thanks spyridonas :D

Ok guys dont forget if you have a problem with the pricing then let me know also if you want Odin to sell/buy anything else also let me know.

I know Odin has been a help to the new players if any of you guys want a to buy some items in bulk then pm odin type /Odin suggest then your message + in game name (then handy/loader will get back to you in game with your order )

[PM to Odin: suggest can i have 10 leather boots grendel]

[PM from Odin: OK]

Its easy :)

Have fun

Handy

Ok first request I had was to lower the price of srs's so now I have reduced them buy 1gc

Empty vials have been going well with the newer players and I have now placed a small amout of leather on Odin this should also help them

What i would ask if you do have any spare leather or vials, can sell to Odin for a small profit to keep him topped up. Ty

Im still after feed back

What do you think of the BOT? (pricing and the items he sales)

and

Is there anything else you want Him to sale?

Odin is there to serve the community

Handyman :)