Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RAD

RAD I ZBOJ

Hi my names is Rad.I apologize for breakdown of fifth rule.We use with router with my brother and so have same number IP.My brother nick is Zboj.Please unban my and my brother.We want to continue game

Hi. I and my brother is baned (multiplayer). I life in village. My internet is on only in radio.I and my brother RAD use router and have one IP. It see my character and character RAD.I like play in EL.Please unbaned my and RAD character.

That was an awful lot of trades, way above and beyond normal playing. Looked to me like if there are 2 people, you are sharing and using each other's characters to mule and stock each other and use each other's armour.

Also who are Intagnir and janusz25?

That was an awful lot of trades, way above and beyond normal playing. Looked to me like if there are 2 people, you are sharing and using each other's characters to mule and stock each other and use each other's armour.

Also who are Intagnir and janusz25?

Handlowaliscie ze soba bardzo czesto, znacznie czesciej niz przecietna. Wydawalo mi sie, ze jest Was dwoch. Uzywaliscie sie tych samych postaci na zmiane, zeby pomagac sobie w transporcie, gromadzeniu przedmiotow jak rowniez uzywaniu tego samego ekwipunku, np. zbroi.
Dodatkowo, kim sa Intagnir i janusz25?

Z mojej strony:

Zlamaliscie wielokrotnie piata z zasad gry. Proponuje sie z na zapoznac tutaj.

Zapoznajcie sie rowniez z obowiazujaca polityka blokowania postaci --> tutaj!

Zgodnie z tym, co przedstawila Aislinn w jej poscie, zablokowanie postaci trwa 1 miesiac. Okres ten nie podlega dyskusji. Jezeli w tym czasie bedziecie zbyt natarczywie upominali sie o odblokowanie postaci okres kary zostanie odnowiony (tzn. miesiac od Waszych natarczywych usilowan). Jezeli w tym okresie spowodujecie jakiekolwiek zamieszanie lub zlamiece zasady gry z wykorzystaniem nowych, dodatkowych postaci, okres zablokowanie Waszych glownych postaci zostanie przedluzony, a nowe postaci zostana zablokowane. Jezeli bedziecie w dalszym ciagu sprawiali klopoty czas trwania blokady moze zostac przedluzony LUB nawet zamieniony na kare dozywotnia.

Jezeli macie pytania wyslijcie PMa na forum do Aislinn.

(yes, I know I'm evil Aisy)

Edited by Iori

Hi.We waithig one month.Please unban our person.

I still have had no response about the muling and sharing I saw.

IF I unlock these characters, they cannot interact in any way or be shared. If I see one item go from one character to the other in ANY way (bags, trade icon, middleman, bot, hyperspace bags, or any other way I forgot to include here), both characters will be relocked for even longer.

There will be NO alts allowed, no sharing of guild characters or friends, or anything.

I will not unlock until I see you understand.

I still have had no response about the muling and sharing I saw.

IF I unlock these characters, they cannot interact in any way or be shared. If I see one item go from one character to the other in ANY way (bags, trade icon, middleman, bot, hyperspace bags, or any other way I forgot to include here), both characters will be relocked for even longer.

There will be NO alts allowed, no sharing of guild characters or friends, or anything.

I will not unlock until I see you understand.

Nie otrzymalam jeszcze zadnej odpowiedzi na zarzut dotyczacy wspolnego uzywania tych samych postaci oraz wykorzystywania ich do pomagania sobie wzajemnie (przenoszenie mineralow, itp. z kopalni do magazynu).
JEZELI odblokuje te postaci, to nie moga one w zaden sposob sie ze soba kontaktowac lub byc uzywane przez Was obu. Jezeli zorientuje sie, ze dowolny przedmiot zostal przekazany pomiedzy Waszymi postaciami w JAKIKOLWIEK sposob (przez 'bagi', bezposrednia wymiane pomiedzy postaciami, posrednikow, bota, 'hyperbaga', lub dowolny inny sposob, ktorego nie wymienilam), obie postaci zostane zabklokowane na czas nieokreslony.
Nie macie pozwolenia na uzywanie jakichkolwiek postaci dodatkowych (ZADNYCH 'altow'), zadnego dzielenie postaci w gildii lub miedzy znajomymi, zadnych podobnych przypadkow.
Nie odblokuje Waszych postaci, dopoki nie potwierdzicie, ze zrozumieliscie powyzsze warunki.

@Aislinn

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Pita, etc.

Hi.We have apprehended conditions.We close with terms .Everything we apologize too .We thank for informations .We understand principles .

I have apprehended conditions also and I agree with them.

Rad and zboj are unlocked based on those conditions above. If they are broken, they will be relocked indefinitely.

Rad and zboj are unlocked based on those conditions above. If they are broken, they will be relocked indefinitely.

Rad i zboj zostali odblokowani pod ww. warunkami. Jezeli warunki te zostana zlamane, obie postaci zostana zablokowane na czas nieokreslony.