Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bkc56

Selling Jagged Saber

I've got a Jagged Saber to sell. To avoid some inner-guild tensions generated previously, I'm going to auction it off. But not with a simple auction. I'm going to do a sort of reverse auction (if you will). This is how it will work.

1. Tomorrow (Thursday 8/28) I'm going to put the sword on Spam's bot Canned for an "outrageous, you've got to be kidding me, no one in their right mind would ever pay that" price.

2. Roughly four times per day I will lower the price by 2K.

3. When it hits a price you like, and you think someone else might grab it, buy it from the bot.

4. When it hits my reserve price (in about 12 days or so if no one buys it) I'll stop lowering it and just let it sit.

So that's it. No bidding, no BiN (Buy It Now) prices, no time limits. When you see a price you like, buy it. Also note that the final buyer will be anonymous (unlike a normal auction). Good luck.

Edited by bkc56

Let the battle begin :P

I've decided to increaste the rate of decrease to 10K per day (including today). No need to drag it out so long.

Despite the number of votes in the poll it appears the JS market may be saturated already. I'll drop the price a bit more and let it sit. Don't think I'll mix any more though. :devlish: