Eternal Lands Official Forums
sywren

Who the hell are you?

The point is...

[PM from SigtyR: how come u killed me?]

[PM from SigtyR: 5th time i been killed today ]

[PM from SigtyR: you 1 pro 3 and woodeh 1]

[PM from SigtyR: can i join cotm as some protection]

[PM to SigtyR: Thats up to poot.. but you will have to sign up for forums.. http://www.freewebs.com/childrenofthematrix/]

[PM to SigtyR: one enemy.. and allied with Thor, VERO, EG, and Paritial with PAL]

[PM from SigtyR: ok so ur enemys with V ]

[PM to SigtyR: yes]

[PM from SigtyR: good they kill me more than any1]

[PM from SigtyR: where do i post on the fourms]

[PM to SigtyR: Hello section I think]

[PM from SigtyR: ok]

[PM from SigtyR: i registerd but i have not got the email yet.]

[PM to SigtyR: okay I will check. ]

[PM from SigtyR: ty]

[PM to SigtyR: okay its been activated :) ]

[PM from SigtyR: ty]

[PM to SigtyR: woot! :P]

[PM from SigtyR: posted ]

[PM to SigtyR: sweet I will tell poot when he gets back from town]

[PM from SigtyR: cool thanks ]

[PM from SigtyR: are u doing any guild projects soon?]

[PM to SigtyR: Not really we have been doing Yeti's in irevernon to get wolf bars]

[PM from SigtyR: wow they drop them?]

[PM to SigtyR: but We are prolly going to be doing chims in Bethel today... We will see when poot gets back]

[PM from SigtyR: yetis drop wolf bars much?]

[PM to SigtyR: nah about 1 in every 75? im not sure.. not very often]

[PM from SigtyR: they used for special swords]

[PM to SigtyR: yep]

[PM from SigtyR: you going to kill chims for night visor]

[PM to SigtyR: yeah or ele whatever it gives us LOL ]

[PM from SigtyR: think they drop Enriched ess]

[PM to SigtyR: Yeah my alt is going to try to make red dragon armor so I think tomorrow we will kill the red dragon again I just need one more scale. :P ]

[PM to SigtyR: so maybe when poot talks to you.. you can come with ;)]

[PM from SigtyR: lol i will watch]

[PM to SigtyR: lol you can carry extra pots or essies if you can:)]

[PM from SigtyR: atm i'm doing harv and alch will do manu and pot when i made all the he/me to train a.d]

[PM from SigtyR: i just saw elvira and tera in nc cave ]

[PM from SigtyR: i dont wana die i'm on bag of sapp i will mule when they go]

[PM from SigtyR: dont think they know i'm hear]

[PM from SigtyR: should i go see if they hear?]

[PM to SigtyR: nah.. im playing with my kids mostly LOL And Gambit is our strongest member and He doesnt' feel like pking anyone today LOL ]

[PM from SigtyR: ah ok]

[PM from SigtyR: is gambit the only fighter]

Thats where I gave up... knew it was Liquid/woodeh trying to be someone else :( Even traced his Using WhatsYourIP site. :( Dont like to be played or scammed. :(

The Liquid Brothers

lol

Says is all really, thats why when ever a new player joins the pk server or an old char returns everyone thinks its another bought char buy the liquid brothers

They will try to scam you until they are caught out

This is the reason why players on here hold back at first untill we are sure its not the Liquid Brothers trying to scam us

If you do sell a PK char its always good to say that (you are no longer the owner and who is the new owner) in this thread

Also if your old char is in a guild then its good to boot it before you sell it

As the Liquid Brothers like to buy chars that are in guilds and pretend to be them

Handyman Thor

We're doing no scamming on any accounts we buy.. You just make it sound like we are. I have not scammed in about 2 years. Maybe Woodeh has, which is why he isn't allowed a Forum account..

Anyways who cares, we have our seperate accounts now. Liquid, Woodeh, and the alts I won't be using much anymore as I'm focusing on Liquid 100%.

Stop making me seem like a bad guy Handy, you know I've done nothing wrong, I just buy un-used accounts, and usually re-sell them to people who use them. I could sit here and list every account I've bought/re-sold but I don't need to.

Stop making up so much BS now, it's getting really boring listening to you.

We're doing no scamming on any accounts we buy.. You just make it sound like we are. I have not scammed in about 2 years. Maybe Woodeh has, which is why he isn't allowed a Forum account..

Definition of scamm is different from person to person. What you say it's not it is for others and vice versa. This has been discussed in previous posts on the PK Server. In at least 1 of them you were the one accusing Handyman of scamming while a couple people had a different POV.

Hope this helps this topic to have less discussion and more posts from players introducing themselves.

He's banned from forums, so I'll introduce him:

Legendary_KoD in (thor) has the alt Jay.

(And just to clarify a second time: I am NOT Legendary_Kod. Just adding him to the list and letting people know he's here.)

Edit: His full name is Legendary KissofDeath :P

Edited by sywren

just to let you all know, I just bought the account Private from someone else here

I will be using it for others from the main server to try out the PK server.

i sold all of my characters (hannibal/sl7/satan/kodyack) and planned on leaving the server.... btu i love it too much and got another character :S

my new name is slavery.

nice to know someone does.... I know I hate it.

Hello all,

My forum name is The_Saxman.

My name on the main server is Jayim_Duinara. No alts. I used to have a bot but I gave him to LabRat (Who name changed him) and my other "bots-in-training" are "#kill_me yes"d. I'm in the Ozú! guild.

On the PK server, I am Jayim_Duinara. I have two alts: Joraiem_Andira and Aljeron_Balinor. I'm not in any guild yet but I want to be as soon as I have the level.

The_Saxman (Jayim_Duinara)

Welcome, Saxman! :)

Come blow your horn on PK Server! Met you and the alts the other day, hope you enjoy the game play here.

I am Lilliath on main (although I do not play on main anymore). I am Hope on PK along with Faith (my harvest alt). I am in PAL guild. I am a supplier. I do not PK and I'm not ready to participate in most invasions. I will offer my help to core community members in whatever way I can be of service. I work on alc, pot, manu & craft. These are the skills that interest me most. Harvest, of course, is a must.

For those of you who have made me welcome, I thank you.

Main: PaulB, FuNdAmEnTaL, OrderToadsHere, Boshy, Doid, SilentWarrior, BOSSy(bot) and Bronco(Bot).

PK server: PaulB, Pinky, Cyrus, Infection, Scarface, Brane, Insane and one other I don't remember name too. (ALL SOLD)

Haven't played on the PK server in a long, long time.

I sold Liquid today.

I don't play the PK Server at all now, only Woodeh does.

Have fun.