Eternal Lands Official Forums
Horcruxes

explination of my behavior.

hello, my first name ever in EL was Horcruxes who was banned a few day ago for multi accounting. yes, i multi accounted with a man stupidly named mulemanboy. buy let me explain about all the others. i was at my friends house and a few nights ago and for 2 days i was there. all of us on our laptops connected to one server. i can see how that would go over... we all ended up being banned on the second night due to multi accounting. ( my friends names were Squanto, BaldEagle, and heedlessone. and yes i can prove it.)

myself and heedlessone who i am sure multi accounted himself ( but i dont know who with ), both created new accounts to start over and accept that we were banned. i knew what i did and took the punishment. but yet again i did not read the rules. i found myself again breaking a rule when i started to talk openly with a man next to me when i was harvesting. i told him how i was banned and im sure it looked like i was seeeking a loophole. yet again i am sorry. but i know that i never cheated with the new character i made i would be ever greatfull and carefull about what i do in EL. multi accounting was stuppid on my part and playing with my friends all on one server, i should have knowen.

my ip address in now blocked so i cant even try and make things right with a new person =P.

that said, i am asking if Horcruxe would be unnbanned and if not i would understand. but if anything i would like my ip address unlocked so that i may start a new.

thank you.

sincerly,

Horcruxes.

Edited by Horcruxes

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

You forgot a few:

Horcruxes, Horecuxs, BannanaHammock, Gimmly, greyoldman, Horrorbegins, squanto, BaldEagle, HeedlessOne, TransientBeing, mulemanboy, poopuutt, (Heedless_One, BaldEagle6, Horcruxe made after first locks).

Lot of characters trading for 3 people. Not just you and mulemanboy :icon13:

wow lol ok...

horcruxes- first character.

Horecuxes- ??? i think u mean Horcruxe and he was my second character i made after being banned?

BannanaHammock- ? that might have been my brother? im not sure lol.

Gimmly- i think i used him as a mule and then stoped that same day.

greyoldman- ? are u sure? i dont know about that one either.

HorrorBegins- i made him after i was banned because when it wouldnt let me log into El i with Horcruxes i wanted to know if it was the EL server or if i was banned.

Squanto- my friend drew who played on the same sever as me when we were all on out laptops.

BaldEagle- was my friend chris who also was on his laptop playing with us.

Heedlessone- was my friend matt who was also on his laptop playing with us lol.

(there were 4 of us)

TransientBeing- i can identifi him as matts ( Heedlessones ) mule. i told u he was multi accounting.

mulemanboy- i told u i used him as a mule for Horcruxes.

pooppuutt- i belive my friend drew used him to also find out if the server was down and to see if his character wasnt banned.

wow thats alot and i am sorry for everything.

i didnt ask for any of them to be unbanned exsept for Horcruxe. and if you will not unbann him im willing to start everything over and obey all the rules if you unlock my IP Address.

sorry for everything.

Didn't you read the post in the link I provided? That explains exactly how it works.

Your IP was banned because instead of talking to us when we tried to talk to you, you all ignored us and just made more characters.

ahhh i see im not allowed to play for 1 month am i? =(

well i guess i shoulda talked to u then lol. but did u ever pm me?

umm i have a question though. if i didnt want any players unlocked and i just made a new one would that be allowed? im a noob so waiting a month to play as a noob doesnt seem worth while? is that possible?

Yes, but when the month is over, you don't get to keep both characters, or the stuff you acquired on the new one during that month.

so i can play but that player gets deleated?

is there a way were i can keep the one i play with for that month but not recive my old char?

and when does my IP address become unbanned so that i may play?

o wait... i re-read your post i and i think i understand you.

so if i make a new char, after 1 month everything i have gets taken away? would that include skills and books?

After your month is over, you can pick 1 character to keep. The rest remain/get locked. You cannot transfer over items or gc to the one you keep (if you choose to keep one that was already locked) from the one you played on for the month your others were locked.

No alts will be allowed, you will only be allowed ONE character, this month and in the future.

Ok wait about 20 minutes from the time of this post for the server to update your information.

You will still see the banned message, just ignore it and log on.

Okay, so I read through all of this and I understand how the rules work and such. I'd like to make a new character named HeedlessOnee from this IP address. Will that be okay?

Oh, and will HeedlessOnee be able to work together with Horcruxxes?

Okay, so I read through all of this and I understand how the rules work and such. I'd like to make a new character named HeedlessOnee from this IP address. Will that be okay?

Same deal as with Horcruxes, you can't keep both at the end of the month or the stuff...

Oh, and will HeedlessOnee be able to work together with Horcruxxes?

That depends on your definition of work together. If you follow the rules, sure. If we see these characters abused by either one of you (or both), you get locked again and possibly banned.

ok so tommaro would be my 1 month wait. i was wondering if the character of my chioce would be unnbanned and all the others would be locked.

is this right?

You get your choice with an item wipe.

Item wipe would affect just the items you have in your storage and on your avatar.

Knowledge (books read), skills, attributes, nexus and gods worshiped (if any) would not be affected