Eternal Lands Official Forums
handyman

Do you want Trade bots on PK server

Trade bots on PK server  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Trade Bots On Pk Server

• Yes
    • No

i voted yes, beings it would be so much easier to buy things from it, then going to C2/ Ws city just to buy a limited assortment of things. And i would like to ahve some limittaions. Like maybe only 1 bot per map. And the bot to be in an easily reachable place, that way the new players could go to and buy/sell easily.

Also, how much for a bot on this server entropy? is it the same as main server?

Also, how much for a bot on this server entropy? is it the same as main server?
That was answered in my other post on the subject, but yes it's the same as main, plus the $5 for the character to be created. So a 1-year blessed bot costs $105.

i voted yes, beings it would be so much easier to buy things from it, then going to C2/ Ws city just to buy a limited assortment of things. And i would like to ahve some limittaions. Like maybe only 1 bot per map. And the bot to be in an easily reachable place, that way the new players could go to and buy/sell easily.

1 word for you: Lazy :whistle:

I say no to bots but 1 for map ;) there would be like 2 bots being used and the others would be on "C2/ Ws city".

Put the bots in PK, so they can be killed. People who own bots shouldn't have it so easy, as it's a "PK Server" put it in PK, so that the Bot dosn't run the market.

I'd allow them if they were in PK, and PK only.

Edited by Liquid

No duration was specified for this poll, but activity seems to have slowed. The real vote is obvious. I've gone through the posts a couple times trying my best to collect the posted votes. Here's what I get:

11 Yes - bkc56, Spirited, the_piper(with limits), backslasher, handyman, Yaser, Entropy, MrFancyPants(satan), Piggy, Gambit, rurdy

3 No - Bugspray/Grumpy, Segor, Isenwolf

5 Unspecified - Kit_gw, arte(queens), Prohibited, Synaide/SyWren(undecided), Mango/Ryosuke(with limits)

1 Uncounted - PaulB(yes, but doesn't play PK anymore?)

If anyone sees any errors please let me know and I'll correct the summary.

At this point, it appears to have passed by both vote and posts, but again, I don't know what the poll's duration is.

[edit] Update numbers based on Mango/bigshock28, Gambit, rurdy posts below.

Edited by bkc56

I make it (confirmed)

7 yes

4 no

At the moment

Yes Bkc56, Spirited, backlasher, Handyman, Yaser, Entropy, Piggy

No Liquid, Segor, sygon, Kit_gw

No ingame name left

No : Paulb, Isenwolf

Yes : Mrfancypants

Unconfirmed votes ProHibited

Yes only if bots have limitation Mango /Ryosuke , Piper

(as far as im awear these guys have not voted yes or no)

so we need to know

1 has Piper and Mango voted if so what

2 Paulb, isenwolf, and mrfanceypants PK server names

3 ProHibits vote

If we say Voting to finish Wednesday 27 at 20-00 GMT this will give a few days for people to sort this out

Mangos and pipers question is a valid one and should have been discussed and agreed on prior to bots even being allowed on to PK server imo

Handyman

No ingame name left

Yes : Mrfancypants

I confirmed tonight that Mrfancypants is satan in-game (as I listed) but if you want him to confirm that too, that's fine.

The_piper is on vacation for a week, so we won't be hearing from him anytime soon.

And as I said in the other thread, I'm in favor of some restrictions on bots. One per guild, only active players, @3 advertising limits are all good. Placement restrictions are controlled by Entropy who has hard limits on proximity to both docks and storage.

Edited by bkc56

Maybe the Ants should vote.. Oh wait.

[PM from PkAnt_Queen: I noe wunt botz pls!!1]

#Edit - So thats 9 votes for 'No'.. Making it 14-19. Shame. :)

Edited by Liquid

Voted yes

Trade bots supply me with small amounts of essies that is crucial for beginners like myself.

Normal players don't usually bother for small amounts, but bots don't discriminate against load sizes :whistle:

If we say Voting to finish Wednesday 27 at 20-00 GMT this will give a few days for people to sort this out
Well it appears that:

1. The time as specified has expired.

2. The poll shows 19:15 in favor of sales bots on the PK server (as of my posting this note).

3. The vote shows a larger margin in favor (although the exact numbers vary slightly depending on if and just how you count a few people).

It would seem that the PK server community has approved sales bots (although we still need to finish defining any community rules/restrictions on them).

I agree

although there does seem to be a substantial amount of players the would rather not implement trade bots the majority of players have said yes to them

So the vote is in favor of having trade bots on this server

thank you guys for taken part

Handyman Thor

Ok Bkc do you want to create a poll with say 4 different options all with slightly different versions that should cover all that has been discussed

Am working next 4 nights so will logg in for the odd hour after work

Handyman

Ok Bkc do you want to create a poll with say 4 different options all with slightly different versions that should cover all that has been discussed
I'm hoping to get a bit more discussion, but yes, I'll deal with it.