Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

Just a quick thanks

I have played this game for many years and just got a comp that allowed me to run the game with many of the graphics on and i just wanted to say to all who help/helped crate this game. I have watched this game develop over the years and must say that WOW you have done a GREAT job... Props to all... thanks

Screenshot-1.png

You are welcome. I myself am amazed on how much the game has changed (especially the looks, on the client side) in those almost 6 years since I started the project.

I have to third the motion! ;)

Can't wait to get a computer as good as Orick's, but I have to say on my old 600 MB cpu and 384 RAM with 32 MB vid card the game plays good enough for me. Just the fact that you have enough switchable options to allow that to happen is something I'm very thankful for!

And from me as well...thanks to the developers and all of those participating in creating this game. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. I love following the development and see how the world of Draia grows and how the experience of being a part of it becomes bigger and bigger.

And especially thanks for keeping the game free! :D