Galaxy Medallion- 8 Titamium bars, 8 silver bars, 1 diamond--------55 alch

Galaxy Medallion:

? 500 ? platinum coins coins

+6 to hit

+8 defense

+4 damage

All of these ideas have you make some profit...some not alot though. :idea:

Just ideas, dont flame me, and have a nice day

Cost is just comparing to prices of swords, and skills it gives you.

I like it, for the people who say "why so many bars?" wel lthink about it from a different view, do you thing gold and silver smiths use every bit of what they get? Nah, especially if they are making them one by one by hand, like in eternal lands. So what about getting some ores back when you're done? Just an idea to add on to another, about that Galaxy Medalian, good idea and all but take a look at the others, they are balanced for the most part. Some only helped out in two areas, what about... +8attack +8defence. The possibilities are limitless really, good idea and keep up the good ideas.

I like the idea, the level requirement and items needed to make need to be worked out tho, why such a high requirement for medallions that, right now, the best one is worth 35k?

Also all the medallions seem to have the same properties, but they just increase in each medallion, this isnt too good because most of those medallions are never gonna be used. How about some different properties:

+10% health stolen per hit

+10% mana stolen per hit

mana regeneration (lets say 1 mana per 4 ingame seconds)

health regeneration

+5% extra health

+5% extra mana

+10% speed (in hitting/walking)

etc etc etc

Mix different properties on the medallions so that all of them are used, 1 person may need the mana regen on his medallion, the other person may want lets say extra health, so they use different medallions. What I see right now is everyone trying to make that 35k to buy the best one, and the other ones arent used too much

:twisted: The reason I had the alch levels so high is so that just because you can make the bar shouldnt mean that you can make the medallion.

:idea:

Another one would be a medallion that makes your health build up 100% faster

Maybe, a medallion of stregth, adds 20 emu to your capacity.

Also all the medallions seem to have the same properties, but they just increase in each medallion, this isnt too good because most of those medallions are never gonna be used.

Maybe they cost should be more, so that a noob with like 5 hours time playing cant buy the stars medallion. :twisted:

I like it, for the people who say "why so many bars?" wel lthink about it from a different view, do you thing gold and silver smiths use every bit of what they get? Nah, especially if they are making them one by one by hand, like in eternal lands. So what about getting some ores back when you're done? Just an idea to add on to another, about that Galaxy Medalian, good idea and all but take a look at the others, they are balanced for the most part. Some only helped out in two areas, what about... +8attack +8defence. The possibilities are limitless really, good idea and keep up the good ideas.

I dont think you should get back any ores. Eg: Silver bar

8 ore= 16 emu

3 coal = 6 emu

But a bar doesn't weigh 22, it only is 2, so emu shouldnt even be a factor with the finished product.

I was thinking that since they have magical properties, the medallions should have some "mystical" ingredients and not just jewelry components. I was thinking they might use an essence as an ingredient or at least animal or plant components like most potions and essences

Is it possible to have items depend on more than one skill to make? The medallions could also have a magic level requirement. This could also apply if you wanted people to be able to make other things like enchanted weapons/armor or other magic items like cloaks.