Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hankdec

I blocked

I blocked the character Hankdec, I was in the computer and my friend to arrive home and play the two, then told me to open his character to be put it to collect some minerals to time we put the screen in black and left Aviano that breached the Rule 5 Whoever says no to fraud, I did not know but I swear that will not happen again. :P

I blocked asgnny

Please release my character Hankdec

Edited by Hankdec

I don't understand your post.

Could you get somebody to help you translate?

You were locked along with many other characters for illegal multiplay. There was a lot of it, not just one time with a friend.

Please read rule 5 or get somebody to translate it for you, and please do the same with this:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

Hello Aislinn, Hola Hankdec. I speak fluent spanish and was requested by Hankdec to translate his post. For anyone who believes I mistranslates the following here is the original:

pues si estaba ayudando a un amigo ayudandole a recolectar algunos minerales y claro en una misma computadora y nos van baneando a los dos y nos salio la 5 regla en pantalla

"I was helping a friend collect some minerals and of course we were on the same computer, and they banned us both because of rule 5."

I think he had a friend over and Hankdec was helping his friend by harvesting minerals with him, on the same computer unfortunately =/

The problem is, he had at least 8 characters trading together over many months. There were more but some were kill_me'd too.

Not just one friend and one time.

Original "no solo abri el de un amigo

por que dicen eso yo no tengo 8 personajes"

Translation "No, I only logged in under my friend. Why do they say that? And I don't have 8 characters."

In game, I suggested he apologize, "[PM from Hank84: es que lo intente con el traductor y no me entendieron :/]"

He says thats what he meant in his english of first post and you didnt understand. So in the first post he was trying to apologize.

Original "no solo abri el de un amigo

por que dicen eso yo no tengo 8 personajes"

Translation "No, I only logged in under my friend. Why do they say that? And I don't have 8 characters."

In game, I suggested he apologize, "[PM from Hank84: es que lo intente con el traductor y no me entendieron :/]"

He says thats what he meant in his english of first post and you didnt understand. So in the first post he was trying to apologize.

gracias Spartan_Warrior por la ayuda