Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Obliterator

cape of no more warlock

Hello, just a suggestion towards the cape of no more warlock; i paid a heck load for this cape as i thought it couldnt break as nmt does not

pretty pissed to find out it does :o so kool suggestion if you make it unbreakable

i mean 500k now the drain just like that kinda sux

~Godz_AngeL :pickaxe:

sucks when you learn the hard way huh :o:pickaxe:

anyways im against that it should be made unbreakable, taking it from a roleplaying aspect you merged a couple clothes together,

one unbreakable, the other one breakable, which would make the end product breakable too ^^

BUT hence to that there is a part of unbreakable cloth in it, i think it shouldnt break really fast.

just my 2 cents

Edited by Scorpius

sucks when you learn the hard way huh :o:pickaxe:

anyways im against that it should be made unbreakable, taking it from a roleplaying aspect you merged a couple clothes together,

one unbreakable, the other one breakable, which would make the end product breakable too ^^

BUT hence to that there is a part of unbreakable cloth in it, i think it shouldnt break really fast.

just my 2 cents

Or maybe, since the unbreakable part wouldn't break anyway, it would just degrade as:

Your Cape of no more warlock has been degraded to a No More Tears cloak

good. and now that everyone knows it breaks you can forget getting NMTs out of the game.

like the idea about it degrading to nmt, at least then some nmts will be tied up in no more warlock form thus taking at least 1 or more nmt out of game sort of.

like the idea about it degrading to nmt, at least then some nmts will be tied up in no more warlock form thus taking at least 1 or more nmt out of game sort of.

Thats not a bad idea, as the NMW cape has more of a PK use then the NMT, the NMW could still be destroyed by brod (only the rich are going to use them anyhow) however they could degrade to either a warlock or an nmt? taking 1 of these out of game instead of both?

edit, I mean if under normal degrade conditions 50% chance to degrade to either WL or NMT....If hit by brod, should poof as normal

Edited by Wizzy

i think making it degrade into a Warlock cape is a good option.

The warlock cape being cheaper and more common would be good for PK.

The chance of that cape breaking is 1/40K, which is a very low number. Keep in mind that this cape is designed for PKing, not for going in leather suit and fighting rats. It has its uses, and I am not going to make it unbreakable or degrade into a NMT, which would totally defeat one of its purposes.

Talking to PaulB;)

Yes I know the warlock capes are breakable...

But I don't wear one nor want one. I will be satisfied with my Red dragon armor with red cape + NMT ;)

Oh yea and don't forget a rosto lol.

Oh how glad I spent 7 PP and I don't have to worry about this... ;)

Totally agreed, just go get NMT perk people :)

For the cape of NMW, how's this, when its time for it to break, make it have %5 chance to degrade into NMT, %95 chance to completely break.

IMO the only way Warlock cape or Cape of no more warlock are ever going to get used much (and same goes for bronze armour) when smth like ~20 magic resticance gives really good protection against the special armours and weapons.

Only then ppl are willing to trade in their NMT / red / mirror capes for Warlock and Cape of no more warlock and dragon / ti armours for bronze armour.

I think people should really stop saying that warlock cape and bronze armor suck. I think they are good armors, and not everything should be made to make the play that uses them invincible. But then again most people don;t like to use strategy so maybe making it so every armor will make you immune to everything that may hurt you would be a good thing. I think bronze armor is great and it really pissed me off when people whined about it when Ent was kind enough to make it degrade, and now it can't be made which sucks even more >.<

On topic, i think NMW is a pretty good cape as it is, only thing i think should eb tweaked is that it gives a gives a bit more camo, maybe make it have a 10% change to degrade into a camo cape or a 10% chance to degrade into a warlock cape.

Edited by Articenens