Eternal Lands Official Forums
ryddler

Second Annual - ryddler's Diabetes Raffle

Congrats to all the winners, and I hope anyone who didn't win is contacted over the next few days as ryddler draws more names.

Was a lot of fun, even though i had to sit in console mode or follow radu into the maw of the grue!

TY ryddler for the fun, and hope you raise even more money!

My sincere heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated in this year's raffle, whether you donated prizes, bought tickets, and/or offered words of support throughout my times of being overwhelmed :P by all the work of putting this whole thing together (and a huge thanks to google spreadsheets :) ). It was a particularly emotional moment as everyone gave me a standing ovation at the end of the drawing, and shouted out "To Tori!!!" It was mentioned in my guild channel how many eyes were having a hard time staying dry :P

I have updated the first post with the names of the winners of each prize, please make sure to congratulate the winners if you see them.

I will be continuing to contact all the winners with unclaimed prizes and prizes requiring a storage trade until everyone has received their prize. Also, I still have a lot of misc odds and ends that I will continue to pick names and hand out as time allows. Please be patient, I have a lot of people to find.

In total I raised over $5,000 dollars for the walk, $3,810 came from this raffle. The walk itself raised over $45,000 dollars, and had a record turnout!

Edited by ryddler

WOW congratulations on hitting the record :)

It was a great event and a fun evening at the raffle

Good Luck in the future for this as well if you're here doing this again next year I'll be here ready to donate (if I'm still getting Disability)

and I second the Hugs to you and Tori :) :hugs:

But wait, there's more! Here are a few more prizes I scraped together for consolation prizes...

Consolation prize drawing 1:

1. 300 True Sight Potions - Quesar
  2. 1,000 Spirit Restoration Potions - SweetThang
  3. 1 Black Dragon Armor Set plus Dragon Blade: 1 Black Dragon Plate Mail, 1 Black Dragon Cuisses, 1 Black Dragon Greaves, 1 Dragon Blade - Ylon

Note: Due to an oversight on my part, Jinxie was ineliglbe for this drawing, and has graciously allowed me to redraw for the black dragon armor. The new winner is now displayed above

Edited by ryddler

w00t w00t Congratz Ryddler for making your goal...And many blessings for Tori!!!!! *hugs*

ty for the prize ;)