Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ozmondius

LION Guild

The LION Guild has grown considerably since it began over a year ago. The growth and change in perspectives has necessitated that the guild employ and revamp several policies and procedures.

The Guild has recently discussed what it means to be allies, friends, or enemies of the Guild and has determined it necessary to closely examine those lists. The conclusion arrived at by the Guild is that on Friday, August 22, 2008, we will reset all alliances and friends to neutral.

I will be speaking personally with many of you between now and then. If anyone has comments, concerns, or questions, please feel free to pm me, Dilly, or Rick in game.

The Allies & Enemies section on the LION forums will be open after August 22, 2008.

Any related discussions should be initiated here:

http://www.lionguild.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

NOTE: If accidental, change topic desc with Alliances spelled right.

LMAO we are just a bunch of illiterate pk'ers -,-'

I agree. I would hope that all pk guilds, or even most pkers in a guild that doesnt have all members pk, take the step and purge thier ally lists. Its a game and less allys = more pk =more fun and more bricks for radu. eVERy one wins...

I agree. I would hope that all pk guilds, or even most pkers in a guild that doesnt have all members pk, take the step and purge thier ally lists. Its a game and less allys = more pk =more fun and more bricks for radu. eVERy one wins...

What are allies? :)

Edited by Talixim