Eternal Lands Official Forums
LabRat

When was playername last online?

One of the side effects of being the official players online mirror provider is that I have a constant record of players online.

I put this to good use and began tracking player names and the time they have spent ingame.

The page is at http://elimages.labby.co.uk/lastseen.php and can be used directly or by placing ?name=playername at the end eg http://elimages.labby.co.uk/lastseen.php?name=labrat which will go straight to that page.

The page is very basic at the moment as there is no real need to prettify up what is basically a quick reference page.

Enjoy the page and please don't complain brag to me when you realise just how much time you have lost enjoyed playing this great game!

The records have not been going for long so some retired players will not be listed (unless they come to visit).

I hope someone finds it useful.

I also hope nobody cites it as a reason for divorce.

Nice toy :)

Of course, the time online is meaningless, since some people will just afk rather than log off.

Yup that is why I am at 47 days :)

marro was last seen Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:53:01 +0200 and has been online for 120732 minutes (83 days 12 hours 12 mins) since my records began (don't know when that was ;))

lmao...

but can we know when dıd the track start?

my guess ıs january or february.

myself ı have only 30 days onlıne :P

I'd like to be removed from your records, thanks.

Labrat did say that he was a mirror for the "users online now" page and has to have this info.

I don't know weather or not he can remove you from there lol.

Nice site (even though its basic) Labrat.

almost 29 days in game for me from the time the record started and not much of that has been afk really ;)

PaulB

Awwwww only 10 days and 5 hours ;) i need to get my EL time up alot more! If i only could skip work and still get the money...

The system is autonomous and self updates based on the players online page.

That said I have disabled people using that particular page to find your status.

/gossip about ermabwed will have to be used instead.

This will greatly improve the efficiency of pruning members from a guild after X days of them not playing.

;)

This will greatly improve the efficiency of pruning members from a guild after X days of them not playing.

;)

Never thought of that but great idea nathan!

Never even thought of that but no it doesn't as I only index the PK server once every 10 minutes so it would be out of date more often

huh I just used LabRat's page to talk to some_pk_guy but he wasn't even ingame. That page sucks

As you wish :)

/gossip about lartherel

Having talked to Lartherel via PM I discussed his issues. As an upshot there are now 3 service levels available:

Service level 2 - time ingame and last time online listed

Service level 1 - last time online listed

No service Level - No listing at all.

Lartherel has chosen service level 1.

I put you on no service level.

As I said earlier, the record is just a side effect of my server being the official players online mirror which I can not and will not alter under any circumstances. My server feeds only what the EL server tells me to without any interaction from myself.

If it makes you feel better until your search for yourself nobody bothered checking for you :)

Edited by LabRat

Service level 2 - time ingame and last time online listed

Service level 1 - last time online listed

No service Level - No listing at all.

Service level 1 for me please. Thank you.

Gampa

seems like ppl are afraid that we see they are nerds o_0

Youre a nerd yourself fabi ^^

scorpius was last seen Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:58:01 +0200 and has been online for 55828 minutes (38 days 18 hours 28 mins) since my records began (don't know when that was ;))

pfff there are much much more ppl who played like a year less than me that were more online ;)

im by far no pr0 nerd :) im only average ^^

ı wanna know when the record started but lıke ı saıd my guess ıs january-february ^^

but marro's onlıne tıme ıs scary ;)

85days played... not one mınute afk ^^