Sir_Exeus

PK poll

PK Poll  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you...

• PK often
    • Everyone now and then
    • Never (If selected explain why)

I only PK on NDD because I don't have much PK savvy, nor the want to spend lots of money on rostos and armor.

One day when my A/D is like 110 and I have lots of money, I'll come join the PK world :)

to be honest, I've never PKed someone :P I just don't feel attracted to PKing.

All those who answer like this should be shot for wasting there time/lives :)

Whats the point of making gc and training etc. if you "Dont belive in killing people" or "Dont think it's nice attacking people"

Liquid has it down. Grow some balls, go pk and don't worry about killing people :rolleyes:

I'm not here to PK others and make some war, I'm here for the friends I have and talk with them

I don t blame people for not pking

with pk u will certainly loose gc and most propably get pwned ,

so its easier to alc/pot/harv etc or even train a/d -magic with a profit rather than entering a pk map where the least u will loose is a rosto (+pots, essences,rings etc)

PK is fun, yes expensive one, if u wear ur most expensive armor, but u can always enter with augmented ,an iron shield, some essies and pots. So if u don t have time to diss tele, u won t loose much

Also i read that most of players are afraid to enter cause they will get killed (propably yes if they enter KF) but there are so many capped arenas in game , there u can go pk players that have approx the same a/d and of course dis tele.

So have fun and give pk a try , noone expects u to win 1rst time, nor will your ego drop... try it, get some expirience and enjoy the game

have fun and sorry for my English

~XaRondas

DiE! guild

Sorry XaRondas but much of what you've said is either not viable for me or i disagree with it.

but u can always enter with augmented ,an iron shield, some essies and pots. So if u don t have time to diss tele, u won t loose much

I just dont enjoy being pwned by someone 10+ a/d under me wearing millions of gc worth of dragon armor and rare weps.

If i cant at least wear a CoL / great sword, PK's just annoying and embarrassing. So rosto is a must, and the price of those was too much as it was, and is now increasing like never before.

but there are so many capped arenas in game , there u can go pk players that have approx the same a/d and of course dis tele.

Please, name me a place where some pp buying, char sharing, RL$$ player will not be able to show up and pwn me.

I'm 117/121 a/d, no arenas for me.

(+/- 15CL map ftw. then we'd see who the real pound-for-pound pr0 PK'ers are)

EDIT: typo

Edited by Korrode

This should really be implemented.. Remove the 60 a/d Arena in DP, and make a CL based Arena/map/cave (Whatever). in PL, or somewhere with a good storage and easy access. On C1.

<snip>

All those who answer like this should be shot for wasting there time/lives :)

</snip>

I think that anyone who can put in something like that needs to be shot for their arrogance in believing that their opinion/style can be the only one worth having/using.

This should really be implemented.. Remove the 60 a/d Arena in DP, and make a CL based Arena/map/cave (Whatever). in PL, or somewhere with a good storage and easy access. On C1.

Agreed.

A combat level based arena would be much better to see in the game, whichever map it is in. (Did I just agree with liquid??? Must be losing my mind! :rolleyes: )

Whats the point of making gc and training etc. if you "Dont belive in killing people" or "Dont think it's nice attacking people"

What's the point of doing bodybuilding if the aim is not to kill people? :)

There are several reasons for which I'm not PKing:

1. I suck at PK and I'm free PK points for my opponents :rolleyes:

2. I don't have the build for PK

3. I don't have enough time to replace all the stuff I'll lose in PK (linked to 1. and 2. of course) so I prefer waste it in something that brings me more satisfaction.

Sorry XaRondas but much of what you've said is either not viable for me or i disagree with it.

but u can always enter with augmented ,an iron shield, some essies and pots. So if u don t have time to diss tele, u won t loose much

I just dont enjoy being pwned by someone 10+ a/d under me wearing millions of gc worth of dragon armor and rare weps.

If i cant at least wear a CoL / great sword, PK's just annoying and embarrassing. So rosto is a must, and the price of those was too much as it was, and is now increasing like never before.

but there are so many capped arenas in game , there u can go pk players that have approx the same a/d and of course dis tele.

Please, name me a place where some pp buying, char sharing, RL$$ player will not be able to show up and pwn me.

I'm 117/121 a/d, no arenas for me.

EDIT: typo

let the others give a try to pk, make their opinions and decide, nothing bad will come out of this

Edited by XaRondas

I agree as well. More fair. More fun.

there is no point to training a character's a/d if you can't use it with Pk.

I train a/d to be able to kill leonard and higher monsters. Training a/d is what you make of it.

totally agree Pops, thats why I went from 36/36 to my current a/d, to be able to defend myself against leonard, and for the fun of killing some higher level creatures that I allways imagined only the bigger boys would be killing.

The real answere to this THREAD is simple....

There is NO MORE real Pkers left in this game.... given a real example is me, all i would do in this game was look to start flame wars/serp enemys and some time even allys spawns to create PK...BY me creating hate/ ALL EL vs. PkG(for those who dont know me my old guild) it created a great action to this game.... For those who knew the DIE! guild they were never real Levelrs untill I intorduced themselfs to me. All DIE! would level 14 hours a day just so they could gain high level A/D's because they hated me so much... I even got all my enemys to completely neg to jsut fight me... I had enemys on the other server where you could fool around and play with p/c reasoning, will, ect.. to see what would help your strength PK wise.. I would be in the outlaws every day for something new, Im not trying to Brag in anyway at all im just opening eyes to those who dont see what I see, simple as that....And of course i had my strong guildys to back me up such as Quimbly and Liquid Toomass and MufoSsA

Do I PK? No way lol.. I have a 32/32 a/d so I certainly could't PK.. well I have killed the ants in KF a lot.. but who hasn't lol.. but no I don't PK cuz I prefer to make essences and leveling my harvest and alch levels. I have nothing against PKers at all I am fiends with lots of PKers it's just alchemy is my thing lol. So obviously I voted never cuz even though I've killed the ants in KF it's been about 2 months or so.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF POOKS

He has it right, the resason PK existed in such high amount in the old days was because jack asses like me and DeKkE and others existed! We could walk into a PK map KNOWING we were being followed, KNOWING we were about ot have some fun. We serped and stole and laughed and flamed at every person we saw. Why? Because 1. Pissing people off to an extent is quite enjoyable, and 2. It gave us more of a thrill entering a PK map.

I enjoyed walking into an arena or something, waiting for the invisible people to jump out and attack. I loved breaking PvP clauses so people would be determined to get back at me. I had a guy so mad at me one day I tol dhim to level and then run his mouth. he trained hard and can now kill me to this day. I am not a hardcore player as much as I used to be. I hardly pk and I don't ever do anything wrong. Reasoning? I was forced, I have to have a good "attitude" and a good "reputation" to even play the game. When the bad people are the reason we had so much fun. Remember the arch enemy thread? Wasn't it St_Arcane who said he trained and got stronger just because I pissed him off so much? Now look... where is he today?

you guys really need to stop complaining about how dead PK is, and realize that the players have left the field.

Do I PK? No way lol.. I have a 32/32 a/d so I certainly could't PK..

That's because you are on the wrong server :P

You could challenge half the PK Server with that a/d, put a fight and even win some of the fights :icon13:

Do I PK? No way lol.. I have a 32/32 a/d so I certainly could't PK..

That's because you are on the wrong server :)

You could challenge half the PK Server with that a/d, put a fight and even win some of the fights :P

:icon13:

I PK everyday if i am on, but kinda bored of it nowadays because kinda changed my built :icon13::P

I m born to PK, so i ll be always on PK's, no matter what happens.

-Kad

Eh. I don't really consider myself a "PK-er". I train a/d, yea, so? I'm not good enough to be considered a PK-er. I Train other stats, in attempt to be an all-rounder, and "my" guild has 45+ allies so I don't get tempted. :closedeyes:

I don't PK on the main server because of expense and frequency of deaths, but I love PK on the PK server.

Most of us don't go PK. Most of us just PK as part of everything else we're doing. Harvest level up? Smack the guy next to you and steal his coal! Someone just walk into your cave and try to steal your spawn? Kill 'em!

It's just fun.

used to pk awhile ago, but i deleted my old char so i have to train up a new one from scartch...so every now and then for now i guess :<

just hope ders still ppl to fight ay

Edited by AudioSlave