Eternal Lands Official Forums
Moebird

Just curious

"You have read 143 of 337 books shown"

I had, at one point, read all books ingame. I never bugged myself into continueing to read more and more later on. C2 ring books were added, more and more advanced armors/weapons, engineering, tailoring and so on.

I do one day want to pick up reading some again if I can find a proper way to earn money to finish a dream project and to still buy books after. The last book I read was "Fabric Weaving" so I could get lvl 10 Tailoring. But I think before that, I must be over 1 year at least since I read anything at all. =)

Kinda reflects the real me too, I don't like reading at all in RL, go figure I don't buy books. :icon13:

-Gohan

228 so far for me

I have read 176, just found the command. Reading Wolf Molding atm and have 2 others in stor to read after. I like reading books long before the knowledge is useful to me!

Anna, I'll ask Sikik to do #knowledge and see if he'll post the result on here. I bet he's working through the tailoring ones at least. I reckon between us in RICH we've probably read almost all the books.

You have read 51 of 337 books shown

However, that is on the PK server. It's kind of hard to read while you are running away all the time!

Hm, 138 on lilbear (played her for about 9 months) and 114 (20 alone for tail) on lilcnoot, whom I've been playing actively for just over a year. I don't see any point in reading books for things that I'll never ever do, like all the summoning, high level monster fighting, manu'ing above aug torso, etc. especially if they're not free drop books :icon13:

lilcnoot

Edited by LilBear

You have read 51 of 337 books shown

However, that is on the PK server. It's kind of hard to read while you are running away all the time!

I agree :P

You have read 45 of 337 books shown

that's just harvest, potion and alchemy books. and not all of them either lol

Keegs_Mom: 93 (playing since January) - couple more in storage to read

CanCowgirl: 104 (playing since Nov)

If I have the gc I would like to read them all on both characters, for now I am concentrating on the ones I need.

ROFL, I never liked spending hours to read an in-game book :P, I believe I read 15ish or something :P I'll try to read more though :)

Congratz moe :) How much did you spend to get all 337 books? I assume at least 500k?

EDIT: I think I have about 70 books at storage though, waiting to be read :P

Edited by Chimeran Wolf

Congratz moe :) How much did you spend to get all 337 books? I assume at least 500k?

Closer to 2-3Mgc I think, Including the high level fighting books (Giant, Dragon, etc.) Or $1000+ :P

Without adding in the cost of the monster drop books, i've spent 3,352,700 gc on EL books......so far.

Radu smiles and starts writing more books!

Ive read 54..... i hate spending on books >.<

Still putting off:

Emerald mining

Diamond Mining

Sapphire mining...even though i really need em ^^

You were indeed lucky to get serp of ice and serp of magic books :P

You have read 193 of 337 books shown

(i haven't read any engineering and tailoring books)