Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tradon

my ban

when i was a lad in el i wanted to be a concoror..then i relized el needs patience..i have that..got picked on..ignored..found an alt(not brightest idea). just wanted an edge to compeat..wanted all..i just wanted a name i used an alt for some edge like flowers n sulfer. i started as an alt magic user n found devious ways for him and it got the best of me but i never intended for him to stay involved for tradons benifit but it did and i just hope there is understanding when there is a lil devil on ur right shoulder sayin one more time. And the voice of reason was there the whole time....i just cant exoress the imberisment this has caused me, and i am truly sorry to my guild for this embarasment but i will take my lickens and this will not change my loyalty to Eterlal Lands

scsrly

Tradon^-^x

A reminder here to please read the rules for posting in bans.

I read the rules for posting, was it someone posting for me? is that the reminder?

Edited by tradon

I read the rules for posting, was it someone posting for me? is that the reminder?

Yes.

Yes.

sorry bout that he is a good person and is just tryin to help on this bad situation.

I am verry sorry for what i had done,i know the rules and i will promise not to ever have alt again also i promise to obey all of the el rules in future. So I am asking if i can please have my character unband?:/

Edited by tradon