Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smee

EL NFL fans, check this out!

Weaverdas and I are organizing an NFL pool for anyone interested

We did it in-game with some friends last season and it was great fun so thought why not invite the rest of EL for some fun! :P

It is quite simple....Send Halosmee or Weaverdas a forum PM or PM in game with you e-mail address so that we can e-mail you an invite to join the league. It seems the forum link route was quite working right.

How the league works:

Every week, all players must pick winners/losers for each game that week. The person who predicts the most games wins. You will also have to pick a total score for the Monday night game in case of a tie. If 2 or more player's tie at the top of each week we will see who guessed or came closest to the Monday night game's score without exceeding the total.

Entry fees will be 100gc per week for each player for a total of 1,700gc for the whole regular season. The winner of each week gets the whole pot. If everyone wants we can have an additional 500gc per person to go towards a bigger pot for the overall season winner. If we get enough interest in this we will move forward to the next step...the more players we get the bigger the pot and the more fun it will be...so let's go people, NFL season is BACK!!

Post any questions you may have and your name here to enter.

Halosmee/Weaverdas

Edited by Smee

Great idea, I may join, although I am more of a college football fan. Is there a deadline to join?

Great idea, I may join, although I am more of a college football fan. Is there a deadline to join?

We are working on that but maybe a few days before the first game of the season to make sure registration is completed.

Yea!!! I will be playing played last year was great fun!!!! :angry: I even beat the guys a few times!! Pick teams by colors or cute guy on team drive guys crazy!!! :):laugh:

See u there peeps

Bease

Ladyaz cant get on forums for some reason so Im posting for her, she also would like to join in the fun

Pinky on behalf of Ladyaz

Edited by PinkRoses

Hello all. I made a mistake with the Web address for the site. The corrected link to the pool is:

http://eternallands.football.sportsline.com/

Also, we need to set a deadline to join. The first game of the season is Thursday, September 4th. Please join by September 3rd so we have time to set up accounts, etc. Any questions please leave posts on this thread or contact WeaverDAS or Halosmee in-game.

I think this will be a lot of fun. Thanks for your interest.

DAS

Edited by weaverdas

Yeah! Football season!!! I can't wait to play! We played this last year, it was quite fun, and made football more fun to watch so you could root on all your picks!

I wouldn't mind doing the whole end of year total too, for a big prize! I hope more people sign up, the more there are the harder it is to win and the more ya win when ya do!!! ;)

(did I do my fair share) ha-ha

Scorpion King what is your ingame name. Please try to see if weaverdas or Halosmee is on b4 the start of games today then u will have only one lose if they can get u set up fast enough. Good luck !!!!!

Bease