Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scanr

Cape Buffalo

maybe this animal can only be hunt in herds of 20..and only lives in multi combat maps.

Erm, you cannot decide the stats of any monster. You guys could have been a bit more impressive and read the FAQs :P

FAQ's

2 Questions we can NOT answer at all:

2. What stats will something have? We don't know this either until we do it. Even if we did know, we wouldn't tell you.

Erm, you cannot decide the stats of any monster. You guys could have been a bit more impressive and read the FAQs :P

FAQ's

2 Questions we can NOT answer at all:

2. What stats will something have? We don't know this either until we do it. Even if we did know, we wouldn't tell you.

:)

That's for when you ask the stats of an announced creature/item that isn't in game yet.

They are suggesting new creatures here, and they are adding stats as a guideline.

On topic: It's a nice idea, but I always feel like we should have every single living creature in game when someone suggests this.. Elephants ok, Mammoths ok, but aren't we still waiting for horses?

Any new creature's/monsters are always good in my book ..... but I dont think we need anymore static spawns ingame atm

Despite ppl's reservations Leo has been a big hit, so imo more creatures like him are the way to go, creature's that ppl hunt just for the fun of doing it and not just training machines (and do'nt all have to be aggressive,some could be shy versions)

maybe this animal can only be hunt in herds of 20..and only lives in multi combat maps.

LOL, would be pretty funny to get stampeded by a herd of buffalo in EL! Imagine the invasion potential!

Llyn :P