Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
piiia

rayla bjed us in trassian

then Rayla got invisible

Its not always about seeing who's nearby.

I will quote "then", indicating she was seen before and probably didn't get on the bag, perhaps it is wise at such points to use TS, smarty. She seems quite vengeful when you pick on her, she seemed to reply fast on the guy who had her jump 1 dung.

For your information too, invis pot lasts maybe 30 seconds with poison chance that stacks at a cost of 90-100gc, TS pot costs you 65gc for 90 seconds TS and maybe a a/d penalty. Even if she doesn't come back invisible, you might just be saving yourself a lot of money over when she does get back and snatches your bag.

Unfortuantely Mother Nature doesn't care who is around when she decides to send you flying across the room :)~

I know, but that wasn't the case here anyway or I wouldn't have posted. If that's the case you can't help it anyway. But heck, she's so discussed, it surprises me to see new posts daily. >.<

---

@dmi now

1. Point taken, the other day a guildies friend got jumped and he doesn't even understand English enough to know about her, unfortunate case, can't be helped and I understand you don't read forums daily, I just have a lot of time for it when I am training ingame or just slacking at a storage.

2. Well, I mentioned it just above about invis/TS and stuff..

3. I'd rather make my work hard than to lose it to a silly bagjumper. ;) I think if you adjust the numbers in your inv accordingly to what people can carry and make a paper with "emu1 - person1, emu2 - person2, ..." it can't be that hard. :)

And no offense taken, I didn't even feel your post as rude while I wouldn't be surprised if you felt mine that way, sometimes I go a bit fast at writing things out when stuff annoys me without thinking much about how it'll sound. That's also why I wrote I just needed to get it out what I was thinking.

-Gohan

I will quote "then", indicating she was seen before and probably didn't get on the bag, perhaps it is wise at such points to use TS, smarty. She seems quite vengeful when you pick on her, she seemed to reply fast on the guy who had her jump 1 dung.

Vengeful when you pick on her? Not so much. She's feeding on all this attention at this point. It's like some small child who needs attention misbehaving. She's commented at sto after healing someone's spawn on no dis day, she commented on another thread about her dog hacking her account, etc. How about we ignore it from here on out - no more comments at sto reminding her to grab her ttr essies & invis pots, no more forum posts and just pm ppl at mines if you want to warn them about bagmixing. Let's move on. She chooses to play this way and alienate herself from the majority of EL'ers. Great. Good job rayla. Next topic please.

omg, im sorry for all this, but you have to believe me guys it wasnt me was my dog he hacked my account and did all this please im sorry give me another change it wont happen again kk

thanks

You expect us to belive you? You know life is better with friends, thats why you need to find some.

Edited by time4u2die

way to go rayla! keep it up, and with more threads like this, disputes will be fun again!!!

Skoda - the Rayla fan ;)

i bet its Tiny Tim, remember him?

he just shaved his beard and got a boob job

i bet its Tiny Tim, remember him?

he just shaved his beard and got a boob job

OFF TOPIC: ROFL hahaha that is so funny.

ON TOPIC: I thought the same thing just 2 days ago :)

Rayla = BJER.

Was doing a Harvesting Order in SRM Mines, and Rayla stole a large percentage of the bag also other members of our guild helping out can also confirm this.

Edited by Cleo

Rayla is now banned from BO$$ bot Bronco.

Edit --> Along with FURY guild.

ohh that noob bot :P

already had him and some others on my ignore list for spamming channel 4

Edited by Rayla1