Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PhilDaBurn

1.7.0 Map Bugs

Mother Nature has teleported me to 167,190 which has combined me with the outhouse. I can turn, stand up, sit down, but I cannot walk away.

[edit] I meant for this to appear under the 1.7.0 Map bugs heading. Can this post please be moved? Sorry. [/edit]

Edited by PhilDaBurn

Gargoyle cave:

A hole in the floor of tarsengaard gargoyle cave, very close to the entry. (Sorry, I don't know the coordinates.) Not that it can only be seen from a certain angle, the compass pointed nearly straight north in this screenshot.

gallery_42019_12_2125.jpg

Sorry, i know that, but unfortunately I didn't know how to get the coords when inside. Fixed that now, they are:

[341,348]

Thanks for the advice!

[FIXED]

I was exploring Tirnym (not the ruins, the city) and entered a house called the Tirnym Depository.

It is, if i remember correctly, the most north house of the map, near a wooden bar with skulls on it.

You can enter it, but you can't leave.

I guess that's a bug.

I was exploring Tirnym (not the ruins, the city) and entered a house called the Tirnym Depository.

It is, if i remember correctly, the most north house of the map, near a wooden bar with skulls on it.

You can enter it, but you can't leave.

I guess that's a bug.

I believe I had the same exact issue a while back but I was able to angle the camera and click around the door and walls and found a spot to click. (This might not be the spot this happened to me but I am about 95% sure it was)

Also some coord might help the devs.

PaulB

I thought I remembered seeing a similar post where Roja collected misplaced map markers, didn't find it. So...

the marker for the Tarsengaard exit on the White Stone map is seriously misplaced, it should point to [710, 750] (instead of the middle of nowhere as it does now ;)).

Another one anyway.

This one was evident when berni55 teleported into a wall in the Glacmor Cave Insides.

[PM from Berni55: it was in cave 182.230]

S.

Edited by Spleenie

The same problem is at 196, 250.

MN teleported me into outhouse and i can't go out,

please fix it, it was very unpleasant bug...

closed into outhouse (without "key") by MN for a long time.... horrible :P

Hi,

Found a small piece of transparent ground in Desert Pines - in an unused corner.

The coordinates are 316,141.

elscreen234.jpg

:P

Tukin

You are in Melinis [197,250]

You are in Melinis [196,250]

Same as karolus bug report but to say two coordinates are walkable there :)

That is, tele nexus takes you inside the outhouse.

cont2map4 :)

Edited by kailomonkey

On Roja's request:

In the Portland titanium mine people often get stuck when AFK miners hit a teleport nexus and land on the small passage, only 1 tile wide.

Coords where others can't pass:

Hey, I was exploring the Zirakinbar Caves and went into a room..

Once in the room, I couldn't get out. The door wouldn't let me back out. I went into the back of the room and tried clicking "use" on everything. Then I went back to the door and clicked "use" everywhere around it. Nothing worked. I even teleported on top of the columns in the back of the room and tried clicking on the floating dragon statues.

Screenshots and Coordinates-

stuck1.jpg

stuck2.jpg

I'm not sure if this is a glitch with the door, or if its supposed to be like this. If it is supposed to be this way, please delete this thread ^^'

--Air

Probably a glitch - there used to be a few things like that.

This should probably have been posted under the "Map bugs" sub-forum, but I'm sure a friendly mod can relocate it.