Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nico__ociN

Need advice!

Hi all,

I've token MM perk when I was noob, I'd like combat with more than one creature at the same time, is there any one that has my same problem or that has solved it yet ?

Hopping in Radu for the MM perk removal stone is now my only solution (#reset is unthinkable)

Please need suggest!

Thanks

:)

Edited by Nico__ociN

I guess it depends what you're on... I don't do a lot of training, and I've not had MM perk for at least half a year now, but can't you:

1) Engage one target

2) LD/MD/harm (then heal, if applicable) another walking by to make it auto-attack you?

you could life drain a creature when fighting another critter...

[edit]Damn 2 Slow[/edit]

Edited by RotationZ

I guess it depends what you're on... I don't do a lot of training, and I've not had MM perk for at least half a year now, but can't you:

1) Engage one target

2) LD/MD/harm (then heal, if applicable) another walking by to make it auto-attack you?

Yes you can, it's also a good way of leveling Magic, if you train on something that has a Large Spider in/around the spawn, you can MD that to recover the Mana from the LD/Harm.. I'd say it's better to use Life Drain, because if your HP is max, it won't remove HP from the Monster you done it too, so they will still attack you, but with full HP. Where as Harm makes them loose HP, and it costs alot in Essences.

Hope this helps you. :)

Ok, I'd try with LD on cyclopes but is not too easy because sometimes the spell fail and you lost the creature, the other problem is that you have to carry more Srs and life essence, that means session shorter.

I'm OA 96, #reset coud be a solution? Is not too late?

OA 96 is not too late, and if your clops trainer a/d, u can probably have a pretty easy time re-gaining your OA's on Ogres, with the right attribs, armor and TS setup.

EDIT: actually #reset now, and by the time your OA is high enough again for clops/fluff attribs (~28/44/20 p/c/v) hopefully your a/d will then be high enough to jump straight to fluffs.

Edited by Korrode