Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kalix

Diffrent weapons hit faster.

I searched but i didnt find any results for what im talking about. If i missed one please delete this post.

Every weapon would have a different hit per second. The more it weighs the slower it will attack. For example a Tit serp would go much faster then a Iron sword.

Even though fighting with your hands dosnt consume emu they still wont be the fastest. With leather or fur gloves hands would even go slower.

-Time-

I searched but i didnt find any results for what im talking about. If i missed one please delete this post.

Every weapon would have a different hit per second. The more it weighs the slower it will attack. For example a Tit serp would go much faster then a Iron sword.

Even though fighting with your hands dosnt consume emu they still wont be the fastest. With leather or fur gloves hands would even go slower.

-Time-

i would have greater chance to break opponent's armor by using quick sword. I think it is good as it is : with high damage sword it means it is heavier, therefore slower to manipulate which means lower chance to hit translated ingame by lower accu bonus.

I agree with TK, i think the bonues received from the Accuracy modifer provides an equivalent to this already.

Plus, the way it is atm is ok for high-ish pings, if anymore hits where to happen per second, people with high-ish pings would be disadvantaged.