Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PaulB

BO$$ is back and recruiting.

Brotherhood of Silent Samurai is recruiting!

Were looking for members who are interested in working any skills they would like too.

You can read our forums here ----> BO$$ forums

Please read our page for interested members which will give you the requirements/rules for membership!

Thanks,

PaulB - GM of BO$$

hey, Paul just wanted to say a few words, firstly congratz on this, good luck to you, i know it's not hard to keep a guild going thats why most fail at it, hope your not one of those that fail, just don't give up! :bow_arrow:

So today guild BO$$ spent a few hours having some great fun killing yeti with KageN's summoned Arctic Chimeran!

We had a BLAST!

I took many screenshots and here is one for you too see and I will leave a link for you to see the rest below the photo!

We made out with well over 10Kgc worth of drops and would have made a TON more if we had stayed around longer but we started late :(

We are planning more trips and look forward to gaining new members to help us in our ventures!

I also killed 4 yeti myself with some help from the guildies remote healing me :)

arcticchim12.jpg

Link to album of over 20 screenshots!

Visit BO$$ guild photos!

well, i guess this is kinda of an updated reply, partly because i joined BO$$, and it's by far the best guild i have ever been apart of. lots of guild projects, active usually someone is online, its just the best for me. im fully for BO$$ 110%!!

-shish FTW!

Edited by Shishio

as for bo$$ recruiting techniques...

[PM from PaulB: kk if you wont let zigman leave the guild and act like a child I am red tagging your guild. That is really rude too do to someone.]

#Ig [itzalan->BO$$] #GM from Itzalan: how to say it ? that's shit ? ok, i'm not polite but that's all it worthes...

#Ig [PaulB:BO$$] kk but you earned a nice red tag. My guild is open to serp/brod you all :)

#Ig [PaulB:BO$$] enjoy nub

[PM to PaulB: lmao]

[PM from PaulB: laugh now :)]

[PM from PaulB: yup you wont be saying that when you get branched]

[PM to PaulB: btw, do you like your shit in EL forums ? :]

[PM to PaulB: cause that's where it will end :]

[PM from PaulB: kk np :)]

[PM to PaulB: good for me too :]

[PM from PaulB: I dont mind at all. I did nothing wrong :)]

[PM to PaulB: also, i DO wait for you in kf...]

[PM from PaulB: Red tagging a guild is perfectly ok]

[PM to PaulB: yeah, but talking crap andbeing scarred is something else...]

[PM from PaulB: better start wearing red cape :) you just better hope I dont get my hands on a SoD :)]

[PM to PaulB: you're talking crap... and i'm still waiting for you in kf :D]

[PM to PaulB: red cape ? i'm naked beside col an FR :D]

[PM to PaulB: and you're still not here... :)]

Zigman has been asking to join BO$$ for over 1 month now. Long before in your guild. He asked to join Paul again today and rajun earlier so he wasn't recruited from your guild by us he recruited himself. He asked you to kick him and you refused him, so sounds like your the one acting rude too your own guildies. big fat meanie! :D

No GM is obligated to kick a member just so he can join another guild. If a player wants to be a "traitor", that's the price he has to pay, waiting the 2 days.

...I don't need an invitation.

jk pl0x no ban me ty :):D

Well asking to be kicked and saying "Nope, soz bro" ? that's kind of annoying, no? Yea ofcourse you can use #Leave_guild but it's more convenient for a guild master to remove them. Common courtesy pl0x? :D

zomg Aisy what business does a forum admin have looking at forums sections!??!!? shame on you. :D

:D

She's just a random troublemaker. I bet she wanted to start a flamewar with pr0 B0$$.

(Maybe they should redtag her guild, too?)

Edited by Iori

Guest Trojan_Knight
zomg Aisy what business does a forum admin have looking at forums sections!??!!? shame on you. :stare:

:)

She's just a random troublemaker. I bet she wanted to start a flamewar with pr0 B0$$.

I agree to a extent.. Maybe there no random about it? lolz j/k ofc.. maybe? :P

~~> me <~~ ;)

zomg Aisy what business does a forum admin have looking at forums sections!??!!? shame on you. :stare:

:)

oh noes, they will come serp ASH's titanium spawnz!!1~

;)

lol... my advice to any BO$$ n00bs who try to brod Itzy:

The exit is north.

Won't work if they brod him in EV >.<