Eternal Lands Official Forums
chr0nik

Deslinda

First off Blee I dont BJ people. I was only making the observation that I always see people grabbing bags during invasions and I have yet to hear someone actually complain about it.

I agree that people should never take anyone's bag under any circumstance but that doesn't make me forget that we play in a game where many people break rules.

In those logs I read him knowing she took it and calling her bagjumper and her laughing in his face, maybe you don't see that, but I do.

I do see him calling her a bagjumper but if someone accused me of that I might be likely to give that same response meaning more along the lines of " :blush: get serious I am not a bagjumper"

I do not think that just a simple smiley should dictate if someone is guilty/not guilty. Maybe Deslinda could post on her own behalf to explain her side of the story.

ALSO!!!!

L.A. does NOT allow bagjumping for all those who want to think otherwise. :/

EDIT:

Guild Limited Addiction has 73 members. The guild URL is: http://home.comcast.net/~Limited_Addiction

General info: A guild made for training and fun. NO BAG JUMPERS, SCAMMERS OR TROUBLE MAKERS! Guild map, Guard bot and Trade bot active.

Joining the guild: 18 years old or above ONLY! 60sa/d or above & over 30 in any other skill besides oa or harv. No Bad EL History! PM DrtySouth or Mrs_DrtySouth.

Edited by Paul Brown

shes a kid. she is like 11 years old.

not saying kids at that age are dumb but... you get my point i hope.

12 years old :P And she's MY sexeh GF and she didint do notin wrong :blush:

You sure?

[17:34:02] Deslinda: I be everyones wife

From VotD sto sometime last week. :):P

-Gohan

Her and I shall have a talk :)

First off Blee I dont BJ people. I was only making the observation that I always see people grabbing bags during invasions and I have yet to hear someone actually complain about it.

I agree that people should never take anyone's bag under any circumstance but that doesn't make me forget that we play in a game where many people break rules.

You have yet to see someone complain... :blush: Are you very sure you read the first post? O.O

I do see him calling her a bagjumper but if someone accused me of that I might be likely to give that same response meaning more along the lines of " :) get serious I am not a bagjumper"

I do not think that just a simple smiley should dictate if someone is guilty/not guilty. Maybe Deslinda could post on her own behalf to explain her side of the story.

Well, from some posts in this thread, I doubt she'll be saying anything on here, if she's really that young and all and I never saw her on the forums yet.

I won't argue that your guild does not let bagjumpers in, I hope you won't argue when I tell you I saw it happen before coming from your guild. I wouldn't have quoted Tempest under you if I wasn't sure. So maybe ask mr and mrs drty to look into it. :)

Anyway, that's all a bit off-topic and such, it's not like I'm holy when it comes to bagjumping either. 0=-)

Let's just leave it at watch where your bags go around people and most importantly, follow a simple rule: Never trust anyone. :P Risk-free theory on not to lose your stuff/characters/etc. :P

-Gohan

@blee

Well when I said I had yet to see someone complain I was talking about previously lol. I obviously see this complaint but I do see a lack of evidence which hinders my decision of Deslinda.

Also I wont say your wrong about witnessing someone from L.A. bagjumping but I wasn't there. Best thing to do if you see someone from a guild BJ is to I guess have the GM or higher rank member investigate and then make a decision.

@blee

Well when I said I had yet to see someone complain I was talking about previously lol. I obviously see this complaint but I do see a lack of evidence which hinders my decision of Deslinda.

Also I wont say your wrong about witnessing someone from L.A. bagjumping but I wasn't there. Best thing to do if you see someone from a guild BJ is to I guess have the GM or higher rank member investigate and then make a decision.

I see your point, I understand your side, but I'd just watch out anyway, just to make sure. Leave it undecided but keep your eyes open for two.

As yes, I can go and complain, but what point, I'm no god with true sight, I use but my own eyes and brains which tell me who was BJing when I couldn't run on a bag and I saw someone pop up from invis. No screenies, no nothing. Word vs word and I'm in no position to go report, I think. :>

But it's not the topic here and I find myself uncapable of stopping spamming again with stuff. :blush: PM me ingame if you wanna chat. x.X

-Gohan

L.A. doesn't bagjump!!!!! ... only for the economy!!!!!!

Only for the economy? I would be interested to hear where you got the latter half of that quote and also how bagjumping has any effect on the economy. To bad Entropy lets people have a chance to gain back what they lost when they died instead of just letting what drops 50/50 of inventory just poof, which would actually be something that is "good for the economy." It would be nice to see a real penalty for dying.

Edited by LevinMage

Just want to put my piece in here. I can't see if Deslinda was bjing invasion bags from this thread, there's not enough information, though I wouldn't be surprised. This is not because I know Deslinda or anything but the fact that recently since we get some good drops from invasions I have seen a hell of a lot of people doing it.

IMO it is bagjumping, should be against community rules but unfortunately is hard to prove. I personally try to leave bags of monsters I know I havn't killed unless they are just left there with no one around. It's nice when others do the same, especially when you have a pile of bags around you when you havn't been able to move, it's blatent who's bags they are.

As for invis bjers, I too will be taking screenies of anyone I see doing it, I find it despicable and you can be sure I'll always have TS essence with me so I can find out who it is.

Have some respect people...

L.A. doesn't bagjump!!!!! ... only for the economy!!!!!!

Only for the economy? I would be interested to hear where you got the latter half of that quote and also how bagjumping has any effect on the economy. To bad Entropy lets people have a chance to gain back what they lost when they died instead of just letting what drops 50/50 of inventory just poof, which would actually be something that is "good for the economy." It would be nice to see a real penalty for dying.

my whole post was hardcore sarcasm :blush:

@blee

I was only making the observation that I always see people grabbing bags during invasions and I have yet to hear someone actually complain about it.

FIRST

Maybe you should read Forums more frequently, or actually READ em at all instead of just putting posts here. i didnt find the threads but i know

that i and several other complained about ppl taking their bags in one of the invasion topics.. as soon as i find it again i will post the links.

SECOND

Stop stating rules, youre no Mod and i bet if a mod thinks its better to close this topic THEN HE WILL DO THAT, and guess what, even without

pointing it out by you. the rule says "proof" yes, but where the hell does it say that it has to be a picture that imediately shows the accussing

person 100% guilty, and valid proof is allowed (valid = screenshots, uneditted logs as you wonderfully stated to all of us allready)

THIRD

Complaining about something doesnt mean we lay on our ground crying sucking on our thumb so oppinions like:

IMO if you have a problem loosing DB's during invasions then you mine as well stop participating in the invasions because you WILL loose lots of bags to others around you with nothing to do about it.

are totally nonsense, where would we be today if we complained and stopped doing stuff? all ppl would only sit on ip by now 24/7. Complains

are here to maybe enhance the community rules and/or other things

4th (to lazy to write it out now)

I dont see any evidence in that chatlog either, have there been witnesses or any more talk about it which would help here?

I mean didnt you talk to her after that or so?

#EDIT:

First Topic with Complains i think there were more.. still searching..

Edited by Scorpius

@scorp

Just because there may be topics in the forums about this I personally have never heard a complaint. (sry I dont have all day to sit here and read the forums like yourself oh lazy ass.)

I will state a rule as I feel fit too. Who the hell are you to tell me what I can post and not post? Your no fucking MOD either.

I was pointing out a simple FACT that he should try to post more evidence rather than just say "oh she made a weird smiley at me and that makes her guilty to all!"

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Don't like what I post? Who cares :hiya:

I will make post as I want. :)

* And yes the MODs will remove post (probably this flame) as they feel fit too. *

@scorp

Just because there may be topics in the forums about this I personally have never heard a complaint. (sry I dont have all day to sit here and read the forums like yourself oh lazy ass.)

I will state a rule as I feel fit too. Who the hell are you to tell me what I can post and not post? Your no fucking MOD either.

I was pointing out a simple FACT that he should try to post more evidence rather than just say "oh she made a weird smiley at me and that makes her guilty to all!"

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Don't like what I post? Who cares :)

* And yes the MODs will remove post (probably this flame) as they feel fit too. *

just pwned yourself with that ^^ every post is a persons personal oppinion ;)

besides what you expect me to do when i harvest all day? not much else to do than reading forums.

all in all you previous post just made no sense again at all as i was clearly stating my oppinion as a player

on what you wrote.

dont get all whiny about it please if someone doesnt agree with u :)

and proofing that you not even bothered to read, i agreed with you that there is no actual evidence at the moment, but thats a fact

that can be worked on (CSI: EL ftw :S) i dont know deslinda myself that closely, but from what i saw so far she is just having fun, and

if taking those bags is a part of that, oh well, yeh that maybe makes an outlaw outta her but it could be worse

And if you wanna state rules you may as well want to look up #27 that moderation is never a topic for public discussions :hiya:

talk to a mod if you feel like something is breaking the rules.

@scorp

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Don't like what I post? Who cares :hiya:

Get a damn idea, omfg, Scorpius is someone with a job just like many in this game. "oh lazy ass" - Really, I suppose you're the only person who has a life here and the rest of us are all a bunch of people who play 16/7 and sleep 8/7.

And besides, maybe he's not in a position to tell you what you can/cannot post, you're not supposed to come be a bitch either just because you don't know how to make up your mind about the situation, really.

-Gohan

this post will proll get deleted, that being said:

I have had this problem too with the bags of my kills getting jumped...as said before in this thread, you just can't move with all the monsters on you. I was alone, bags of the dead monsters all around me, i tried to pick them up, but just could not move before getting attacked again. I looked at my counter when all was said and done...21 monsters killed, 3 bags i personally picked up. Other players came over, not helping me, just helping themselves to my bags (bags of the monsters i killed).

I didnt say anything because i dont want to be known as someone that complains. I did ig one of the guilds of whose member was on one of the bags and the response was : it happens.

I dont participate (help) in invaisions anymore. I thought the roleplaying point was to "protect" the lands during an inivaision, to help each other defeat the intruders.

I dont know if this goes "off topic", but the same happened to me, more than a few times. So my way to deal with this is just to do something else during an invaision. No, it's not as much fun, but w/e.

And if this post is deleted ok with me, just said my 0.02 cents worth.

Maybe a little less soapbox preaching and a little more reading comprehension. Please re-read my original post as I explicitly stated my lack of Paul Brown certified proof.

shes a kid. she is like 11 years old.

not saying kids at that age are dumb but... you get my point i hope.

Out of my very own experience I know that children have a different, innocent view on all of this. They treat it as it is, as a game, without any hard feelings. They win, they loose, but they don't make much of a fuzz about it.

I suggest we all try and get back some of the innocence here.

:hiya:

well said

@blee

What if it is a high ranked person doing the bagjumping?

Can't wait for Eiri's montage of invisible bjers...that will pwn LA's "no bj" policy :hiya:

Can't wait for Eiri's montage of invisible bjers

I guess having moderator/narrator privileges during an invasion does have its advantages. However, I doubt he discussed with Entropy that he would be taking screenshots while playing the part of Mortos/Narrator or whatever in an official capacity to attempt to damage a guild he dislikes. Classy.

Edited by LevinMage

@blee

What if it is a high ranked person doing the bagjumping?

Can't wait for Eiri's montage of invisible bjers...that will pwn LA's "no bj" policy :icon13:

If it is a high ranked person in the guild and its proven that they did bag jump then I agree they should face the same penalty as a rank 5 imo.

I don't encourage bag jumping from anyone even if they are a guildie.

hey guess what, its just pixels on a screen so who cares? perhaps if something important really happened in life you wouldnt give two shits about a pretend bag with pretend gold coins and pretend bones in it ?

my point is really easy to understand, and it is this : it doesnt matter, it really doesnt make two shits of difference in anyones life :icon13:

*edit * and if a few invasion bags does make such a huge difference to your life then sorry but your fucked

Edited by Ateh

hey guess what, its just pixels on a screen so who cares? perhaps if something important really happened in life you wouldnt give two shits about a pretend bag with pretend gold coins and pretend bones in it ?

my point is really easy to understand, and it is this : it doesnt matter, it really doesnt make two shits of difference in anyones life :whistle:

*edit * and if a few invasion bags does make such a huge difference to your life then sorry but your fucked

errrr... okay what exactly does real life has to do with that someone posted someone else on disputes? :icon13:

I guess having moderator/narrator privileges during an invasion does have its advantages. However, I doubt he discussed with Entropy that he would be taking screenshots while playing the part of Mortos/Narrator or whatever in an official capacity to attempt to damage a guild he dislikes. Classy.

well invisible bagjumping in a invasion when its against your guild rules is damaging your guilds reputation not the person who caught you in the act

well invisible bagjumping in a invasion when its against your guild rules is damaging your guilds reputation not the person who caught you in the act

I completely agree with you and it is up to Drty and Mrs to decide on how to address the situation. However, it would be nice if you would also condemn what would seem like a moderator abuse/misuse of power, which is the last I will say on the issue due to rule #27. It also seems very odd that this person who is so concerned about our guild is going through such an effort to create his "montage" of screenshots as an attempt to DAMAGE our guild instead of ... maybe discussing it with one of our guild leaders, which afaik has not taken place? If this happens in your guild (HIM), does someone not contact the appropriate guild leader of your or another guild, or do you instead try and make a public spectacle of it before trying to contact the other guilds GM? And just as it seems markusweck has left the game, it seems like we have someone to fill his place.

Edited by LevinMage

Can't wait for Eiri's montage of invisible bjers

so in other words, bagjumping is allowed if no one sees ?

btw how do you know somone from l.a. is on that screens ?:)