Eternal Lands Official Forums
chr0nik

Deslinda

Can't wait for Eiri's montage of invisible bjers

I guess having moderator/narrator privileges during an invasion does have its advantages. However, I doubt he discussed with Entropy that he would be taking screenshots while playing the part of Mortos/Narrator or whatever in an official capacity to attempt to damage a guild he dislikes. Classy.

so in other words, bagjumping is allowed if no one sees ?

btw how do you know somone from l.a. is on that screens ?:)

1) ... although unintentional, please don't put words in my mouth. No where in the above did I say that. If it against the rules of a guild, and if it was reported to the guild, it would be addressed (which afaik no one has said anything to a GM) I was merely commenting upon the fact that I thought it was unfair for someone who has been given the privilege and RESPONSIBILITY of being a moderator, to use to his advantage against a group of people in the game he doesn't like.

2) From what other DIE! members (whom you shared a guild with) previously posted.

EDIT: removed Eiri's name

Edited by LevinMage

What pisses me off the most are people stealing others bags during invasion while being invisible (not being invisible, doesn't make a huge difference in my opinion). Somebody may say it's tactics, but in my opinion it's just requires a total bastard to do something like it.

Hence, I started completing my own archives of screenshots. At some point I will do a nice collage and publish :)

@Talixim

\o\ \o/ /o/

SECOND!

In the year that I have been playing I have always known invasion DB's to be up for grabs for anyone.

Yes, and the fully logical oucome of this is that everybody should agree with you. Great.

I disagree with you completely. Stealing bags during an invasion is as bag jumping as wel.

2) From what Eiri and other DIE! members previously posted.

Mind explaining?

I quoted all of my posts in this thread. I haven't mentioned even a single name. I haven't mentioned a single guild.

Moreover, the word guild doesn't appear in my posts even once (other than in this post). I would insist you clarify your statement. Or maybe it's just an insinuation to redirect the attention from yourself and your guild (why?) toward an evil, biased, nasty and generally irritating moderator (namely: myself).

<edit>

Struggling with English. It's a nasty language:(

<edit 2>

No clue if posta is closer to posts or to pasta :'(

Edited by Eiri

I quoted all of my posts in this thread. I haven't mentioned even a single name. I haven't mentioned a single guild.

Moreover, the word guild doesn't appear in my posts even once (other than in this post). I would insist you clarify your statement. Or maybe it's just an insinuation to redirect the attention from yourself and your guild (why?) toward an evil, biased, nasty and generally irritating moderator (namely: myself).

Clarified to remove your name, thank you for the correction. I was referring to members of the guild you are in; Tempest's post (Aug 1 2008, 08:31 AM) and Talixim's post (Yesterday, 07:46 PM).

"... toward an evil, biased, nasty and generally irritating moderator" Lol, nice attempt to minimize my argument by embellishing what I said in hopes that people would think I'm blowing steam. My fix would be to "...toward an evil, biased, nasty and generally slightly irritating moderator"

Clarified to remove your name, thank you for the correction. I was referring to members of the guild you are in; Tempest's post (Aug 1 2008, 08:31 AM) and Talixim's post (Yesterday, 07:46 PM).

"... toward an evil, biased, nasty and generally irritating moderator" Lol, nice attempt to minimize my argument by embellishing what I said in hopes that people would think I'm blowing steam. My fix would be to "...toward an evil, biased, nasty and generally slightly irritating moderator"

I suggest you double check what Guild Eiri is in as well as the guild of the two people you mention.

Not to be picky. I like DiE! guild. Liked them since they decided to create the guild about 2 (?) years ago.

I would be deeply honoured to be a member of DiE! guild, yet, I am happy in my current guild - Pstszulki (tag: bzzz), which I'm a guild master of. To make it even more precise, I was never in DiE! guild (my past guilds are: Hospitaller Knights (tag: AID), Seridia Viatoris (~SV~), Poland (PL), Wing is not a guild (Wing)).

Keep your facts straight, please.

:/ my reading skills are lacking today. Eiri is in bzzz guild, but gossip stating "tempest was in the DIE! guild as of 15 hours ago", " talixim was in the DIE! guild as of 7 days ago"

EDIT: I am sorry if some of my statements of been incorrect: mainly that Eiri mentioned LA, and that he was in DIE! guild as I first thought. However, hopefully everyone can still understand the gist of my argument, which I would think would be the bigger issue here.

Edited by LevinMage

Hopefully Drty and Mrs say we can be an ebul pirate guild :) ARRRR

...kinda getting bored of EL, could spice things up ^^

@Eiri

I like how you're attempting to re-direct attention to Levin, off his point that making a collage of screenies that you were only able to obtain due to your moderator status would be irresponsible at best, and a mis-use of power by anyones standards.

I would hope revealing moderator-gained info publicly, unless in relation to a persons breaking of official rules (i.e. the bans forums), is not the upper managements desried conduct for moderators.

Hopefully your statement is in jest... and if so, you might want to consider if such jokes are appropriate.

hey guess what, its just pixels on a screen so who cares? perhaps if something important really happened in life you wouldnt give two shits about a pretend bag with pretend gold coins and pretend bones in it ?

my point is really easy to understand, and it is this : it doesnt matter, it really doesnt make two shits of difference in anyones life :)

*edit * and if a few invasion bags does make such a huge difference to your life then sorry but your fucked

Wtf does RL have to do with any of this? My understanding is that EL is a game we play. There are official rules and there are community rules. The community rules help us get along better when we're not busy with something really important happening IRL.

...and for those of you who've responded, thanks for your opinions on the pixels on my screen.

Can't wait for Eiri's montage of invisible bjers

I guess having moderator/narrator privileges during an invasion does have its advantages. However, I doubt he discussed with Entropy that he would be taking screenshots while playing the part of Mortos/Narrator or whatever in an official capacity to attempt to damage a guild he dislikes. Classy.

Awwww is there someone scared that he could be in the screenshots? :(

Didn't know TS potions are against a privilege these times.

oh anyway it's just uber funny when the person who cries the most about unfair stuff goes backjump invisible on invasions, not even the balls to do it visible xD shit i laughed so hard :)

@all the LA's: Eiri used TS pots, no mod power.

if you start with "omg TS pots for a mod thats unfair ban him~11!" now i'll laugh even harder.

So, when Eiri used the TS pots for this Tempest, was he sitting with green name so the monsters weren't attacking him?

EDIT:

and for the record; i've probably grabbed some stray monster db's at invasions, but it's not like i go naked(/invis) just to monster db jump, i goto fight and have poofed plenty of rostos... if those who do the same can manage to get some small amount of gc/stuff back at these events for the rosto/armor cost that invasions usually bring about i say good luck to them.

Hopefully he got my good side for collage :):(

Edited by Korrode

the #god mode allows him to see people invisible without TS pots, and you know that as good as i do, don't try to make me say something that gets your guildie out of trouble pls :)

LMFAO, It started with deslinda from CA$H and it ended up L.A. vs Bzzz bjing issue? Youre funny guys...

Don't try to make L.A. seen bad, you know what? I ll tell Drty and Mrs to remove all our guild rules, yes to bjing yes to broding, yes to bitching etc, what would you do?? Even now, people from enemy guilds tele at first sight of me, what would you do if i brod everyone i see? i have unlimited cotu's and i have unlimited invis pots, so plz dont make us angry and shit in EL kk? You know we have that power...

My2liras;

-Kad...

@all the LA's: Eiri used TS pots, no mod power.

if you start with "omg TS pots for a mod thats unfair ban him~11!" now i'll laugh even harder.

As Korrode stated: I like how you're attempting to re-direct attention to Levin, off his point that making a collage of screenies that you were only able to obtain due to your moderator status would be irresponsible at best, and a mis-use of power by anyone's standards If Eiri was acting as a player, then I could care less what he posts, but if he has obtained information while having a "green tag" next to his name, which I believe does grant him additional powers, than that is what I have a problem with.

And funny how far some people will go in an attempt to damage a guild instead of reporting incidents to the GM. How many people have decided to create a montage of screenshots to ridicule? damage? a person/guild instead of reporting the incident to a GM?

Tempest: Awwww is there someone scared that he could be in the screenshots? biggrin.gif Lol, if you are referring to me, I have certainly conversed at least a couple times with Mortos/Selain/people green named while invisible dodging monsters, so I certainly don't care whether they can see me or not. I have played EL for 2+ yrs and don't regret anything I have ever done. Interactions I have had with allies/enemies have always been polite, moderating disagreements, listening to people vent, etc without a harsh word to anyone rarely spoken (barring when I left caps lock on and was in a rush looking for hyperbag in PL storage)

EDIT: italicizing Tempest's quote

Edited by LevinMage

the #god mode allows him to see people invisible without TS pots, and you know that as good as i do, don't try to make me say something that gets your guildie out of trouble pls :P

Like ima believe he got a collage worth of screenies without usage of that mode.

If he did, then he can post his collage with him in the images and prove it. If that mode was involved at all, guess we'll see no collage.

u will listen to kad and ph34r our power :(:)

Edited by Korrode

Don't try to make L.A. seen bad, you know what? I ll tell Drty and Mrs to remove all our guild rules, yes to bjing yes to broding, yes to bitching etc, what would you do?? Even now, people from enemy guilds tele at first sight of me, what would you do if i brod everyone i see? i have unlimited cotu's and i have unlimited invis pots, so plz dont make us angry and shit in EL kk? You know we have that power...

yeahhhhh you have the power everyone disses from you everyone runs from you omg its kadlub he will pwn us all help usssss

[01:11:13] Grael: say die is waiting

[01:11:15] Grael: in kf

[01:11:21] TempesT: i told kadlub

[01:11:23] TempesT: they wont come

#Ig [WildIce->L.A.] oi DiE! in kf waiting for u i think

#Ig [KADLUB:L.A.] wait more, we will come next year

omg help me LA is gonna kill me :/

just to clarify, this is going way to offtopic: 1) LA are chickens. 2) LA DOES bagjump.

lol Temp, this log pwns u more than it pwns us xD

LMFAO, It started with deslinda from CA$H and it ended up L.A. vs Bzzz bjing issue? Youre funny guys...

You're imagining things. Bzzz guild has nothing to do with this topic, neither Eiri nor I is acting as member of bzzz guild, moreover eiri has never said there are L.A. guild members on that screens so i can't see how we came to 'L.A. vs Bzzz bjing issue' ?

You started acting like you're victim of ebul moderator callled eiri, while he didn't do anything to you, did he ?

And no, we are not trying to destroy L.A. guild reputation, but in my opinion members of L.A. are doing their best to make rest of community think they were taking drops of monsters they didn't kill.

P.S.

Neither he nor I have even said who are on that screens ( i've never seen them myself) so i don't understand why this is bzzz guild problem.

lol Temp, this log pwns u more than it pwns us xD

nah, if i included the logs where you kadlub said "LA is the strongest guild ingame and pwns everyone" you would now think about some story like "oh well yes half our guild was offline we couldnt fight" :P

You're imagining things. Bzzz guild has nothing to do with this topic, neither Eiri nor I is acting as member of bzzz guild, moreover eiri has never said there are L.A. guild members on that screens so i can't see how we came to 'L.A. vs Bzzz bjing issue' ?

I know I am making a small leap... but right below where he mentions he has "collection" @Talixim \o\ \o/ /o/ Talixim's next post: What if it is a high ranked person doing the bagjumping? Can't wait for Eiri's montage of invisible bjers...that will pwn LA's "no bj" policy smile.gif

And no, we are not trying to destroy L.A. guild reputation, but in my opinion members of L.A. are doing their best to make rest of community think they were taking drops of monsters they didn't kill.

If you feel and have proof of something that goes against our guild rules, then why not bring to attention of GM?

yeh well ok, eiri just said the \o/\o/\o/ because tali is talking about a high rank member of LA that does it, right levin? :P

and to the point LA is the strongest guild and kadlub is teh pwner of hell and earth blablabla.... i just proved you wrong didn't I?

This thread has turned into an unbelievable quest of accusations and incinuations that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. If you have issues with mods, then take it to us--any of us. Rule 27: Moderation is not to be discussed publically. Mod powers is not to be discussed. Furthermore, you have no fucking clue as to what these powers actually do--if anything at all.

Mods are not biased toward or against guilds. If they were they would no longer be mods.

So I am abusing my mod powers here and now by locking this thread.

That's a community rule on PK server. I'm pretty sure it's just you snooze you lose on main.

yeah but no one cares about the PK server anyway :P

What pisses me off the most are people stealing others bags during invasion while being invisible (not being invisible, doesn't make a huge difference in my opinion). Somebody may say it's tactics, but in my opinion it's just requires a total bastard to do something like it.

Hence, I started completing my own archives of screenshots. At some point I will do a nice collage and publish :)

@Talixim

\o\ \o/ /o/

I know I am making a small leap... but right below where he mentions he has "collection" @Talixim \o\ \o/ /o/ Talixim's next post: What if it is a high ranked person doing the bagjumping? Can't wait for Eiri's montage of invisible bjers...that will pwn LA's "no bj" policy smile.gif

If you feel and have proof of something that goes against our guild rules, then why not bring to attention of GM?

yeh well ok, eiri just said the \o/\o/\o/ because tali is talking about a high rank member of LA that does it, right levin? :)

and to the point LA is the strongest guild and kadlub is teh pwner of hell and earth blablabla.... i just proved you wrong didn't I?

To make it clear.

I was waving at Talixim remark about PK server. Stop suggesting otherwise, please.

I can't predict others' post. Even with my mod powers.

Edited by Eiri