Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Help me ;) Invasion 30.07.2008

Post your comments here, please.

Do not comment any lame announcements. I am aware they were lame:P

Edited by Eiri

It has rocked so far. thanks for including players at ALL levels in the invasion!

What he said. The invasions I've seen up 'til now were for high-level folk. It was fun to participate in battle and actually have a chance to win the fight. :icon13:

AWESOME INVASION....mixed male ogres with armed gobs..........i loved it.

great level for me...........

It has rocked so far. thanks for including players at ALL levels in the invasion!

What he said. The invasions I've seen up 'til now were for high-level folk. It was fun to participate in battle and actually have a chance to win the fight. :icon13:

As they said above this was a very enjoyable invasion, and to be able to take part all the way thro was fanstic, thanks and hope you do it again soon :)

Great invasion! Red dragon in DP Tropics was a killer (figuratively and literally lol). Big thanks and waiting for more !

not wanting to whipe out all the low lvl monsters, for that part now avarage players could participate w/o getting owned all the time :) , I have been running around.

Word in channel was MM is fun, nice mix of strong creatures, and all i could do was avoid walking into MM. such a mixture would be cool on a single map but knowing you will get jumped by 8 fluff is not to worry too much about, but also the really big chance a yeti/giant/or chicken would intefere... sorry i wanna risk my rosto's but not at a sertain death.

Red dragon in DP, nice to look at and run away, DP is a single map all you can do is summon a ton of critters and harm the beast to death if there isn't a dragon fighter nearby.

still i loved to see so many ppl who stay in storages during invasions coming out and got to arms to kill stuff they for once could handle.

:) for the higher lvl players to avoid those places and let the less strong players do theyr jobs.

suggestion, spread out the strong monsters on multi combat maps, drop some clops/fluff/feros/desert chims on single maps too, away from low lvl creatures.

and a dragon :P isn't there a closed area wich is multi ? DP was nice but you just cant get close enough to harm it if it is not busy with defending itself

Still looking forward to wast my rosto's on next part :D

Edited by Walt-Her