Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

The moon is turning red....

Priests from the temple of Aluwen report increased activity coming from the realm of Mortos. They insist on warning the public to make preparations for a possible invasion that would occur between the 29th day of Aluwia and the 6th Day of Seedar. Who knows what terrors Mortos can bring to our world once again.

((OOC: The invasions will occur sometime tomorrow depending on when I have free time. I just want people to be prepared :) ))

Edited by Acelon

ok.........*puts on fighting gloves*

crap.they don't fit.

anyone have a size 5??

tyvm ace

I heard somewhere that mortos is thinking of an NDD to dont loose much of his armory... is that true?

Great invasion. Had lots of fun despite losing a rosto when 100 grizzlies surrounded me on PA, lol. Mana burn ftl. I even had the MI essences!

It was a good invasion, next time you do one, its would be better with different parts. I think that a 3 section invasion would work best, a map for easy, medium and hard, cause i didnt see many medium lvl monsters.

LOVED the invasion. 1st invasion i survived and still killed a bunch of stuff.!!!

though it did get boring in WS. i would die instantly in c2 but in WS by the time you figured out there were monsters you only cought the tail end of it. would have been better if we coulda had a couple hundred more monsters in WS.

like hobgob/armed gob/ lion type stuff.. male orcs.. Pw's..

dear small spiders and snakes got boring. i resynced all the way through selains temple and still killed about 50+ snakes..

but other than that GREAT INVASION>> :):icon13:

It was a good invasion, next time you do one, its would be better with different parts. I think that a 3 section invasion would work best, a map for easy, medium and hard, cause i didnt see many medium lvl monsters.

Port Anitora had all the medium lvl monsters :icon13:

This invasion was just great: first all the skellies (bones tastes so good), then I defied mortos, AND HE REPLIED!

First my wichcraft helped me to survive to his male orcs, but seeing this, mortos send his grisly army to mana burn me, and kill me ...

Anyway, that was just the finest piece of roleplay I've had for weeks!

best invasion ever, with monster my week gelly bones can kill ...

Port Anitora had all the medium lvl monsters :icon13:

bah, lol, guess i should read more of channel 6 while fighting for my life :)

Absolutely amazing :icon13:

The best part: I love how everyone can participate with the weak in WS, the medium in PA, and the strong in Ida.

Love requesting monsters and seeing them show up.

The worst part: Too short.

I think Feros were a little strong for PA (Medium invasion area)

Perhaps for next invasion have 3 c2 maps invaded by the 3 dragons. Bethel, Egratia, and Hurquin.

Red in Bethel (desert map, red dragon). Perhaps 5 of them?

Black in Egratia (warm map, black dragon) Perhaps 3 of them?

Ice in IotF (ice map, ice dragon) Perhaps 2 of them?

Was fun invasion for a while. Did seem to be missing the medium lvl of critters. Since I didn't feel like being one of those going and one-shotting what was on WS instead of leaving it to the lower a/d's, I wandered off and did alching about half way through.

That was the MOST fun I've had in an invasion in aeons! I donated a brick when the grizzlies and white tigers just swamped me in PA, but I Couldn't Care Less! What a B L A S T!!! Waves and waves and just enough time in between to catch your breath and stock up. Well Well Done.

I'll fight in one of these anytime when I know I'm gonna be able to help out and not just be "cannon fodder" for tons of Chickens and AC's on maps that it takes forever to get back to.

Thanks Thanks Thanks!

*sigh* sounded like a great invasion.

i had to go RIGHT when it started.

i hope we have another one soon.

Thanks ace.

Roxorz invasion. My one and only bad comment was that there seemed to be mismatched players in teh wrong zones. high level players killing the weak WS invasion mobs...just plain wrong imo, sod off to c2 if you're in the 100's+ A/D!!

Roxorz invasion. My one and only bad comment was that there seemed to be mismatched players in teh wrong zones. high level players killing the weak WS invasion mobs...just plain wrong imo, sod off to c2 if you're in the 100's+ A/D!!

Wow, that's lovely. I think the reason behind it may be previous references during invasions such as "It's only a little dragon" or "Giants aren't that strong" that leaves people wondering whether `weak' is truly weak. You never know. Besides there was plenty to go 'round. :icon13: