Eternal Lands Official Forums
Storm_Shadow

Acelon

Okay not to stir up any boiling water, so I will just present my proof. We were talking about pre-crash EL and, well read for yourselves...

acelon1.jpg

acelon2.jpg

acelon3.jpg

acelon4.jpg

acelon5.jpg

acelon6.jpg

raynachatlog10.jpg

raynachatlog2.jpg

Lol, well if you really wanted to make a fool out of yourself, good job.

Btw, I love how you ask gossip if she did the leather quest. LOL!

-Gohan

Now u did stired it up, u r really being a noob now.

As u said that mods r not above rules, similarly they r players so they have right to say "noob" when they want :) enjoy!!!!

1. I like the way you took screenshots of your chat logs. (You're probably the first one who did it this way). They can't be faked this way. (jaclaw r n00b, he does not get sarcasm :'( )

2. I wasn't able to read them. Takes too much. I would prefer you post only lines that are really important. However it would need some serious Painbrush action.

3. Honestly, aren't you exagerating?

Edited by Eiri

The only thing n00bier than an oldbie returning after years away is a wannabe-oldbie :)

Erm..while we are on the subject of Noobs..(a term i never quit understood anyway, guess it takes one to know one, or something) but..whats noobish on an oldbie returning, Aduard?

Jez

To be fair, there are plenty of oldbies who return and are not n00bs. Some of them are so non-n00bish they don't even shy away from channel 1. So my previous post was a bit too broad-scoped in implying all old-timers who return are n00bs - n00b to me being someone who thinks they know more than they do or otherwise acts that way (right acen00b?), as opposed to eternal newbies like myself who simply have a lot to learn about the game still :)

Edited by Aduard

so let me get this straight....u are reporting a mod...who we can all clearly trust.

This makes no sense to me.

someone get me a tutor

so let me get this straight....u are reporting a mod...who we can all clearly trust.

someone get me a tutor

Here I serve you.

Acelon has been reported as a extremely rude, irresponsible and generally nasty person. He called Storm_Shadow a... noob. You can find a proof in the very firs screenshot.

Case proved. Acelon found guilty.

Edited by Eiri

someone get me a tutor

Here I server you.

Acelon has been reported as a extremely rude, irresponsible and generally nasty person. He called Storm_Shadow a... noob. You can find a proof in the very firs screenshot.

Time to be served?

Erm..while we are on the subject of Noobs..(a term i never quit understood anyway...

New player -> Newbie -> Newb -> Noob -> N00b

The later two seem to be more often used in a derogatory way.

someone get me a tutor

Here I serve you.

ERRRRM this is NEWS???? Isn't this why we all love him???

Lubs Ya Aciepie *g*

Storm, honestly....WTF!!!!! Errrm....I would say get a life but...*shudders at the thought*

I have known ace for quite a while now, as a Mod, as a guildie and as a friend....and I can honestly say hes one of the nicest people I have ever met here....sure he needs to work on his sarcasm....and his constant need for everything to spelled correctly borders on Obsession but I have never found him rude or nasty. I think his track record speaks for itself!!

Edited by WolfWitch

Having known Ace for quite some time i gotta say......omfg what are u smoking?

Ace is not rude, irresponsible or a generally nasty person.

May i suggest u either open your door and see the big wide world or watch the news if u want to see truly nasty rude irresponsible people and leave our Ace alone.

I will also add that he works damn hard for this game (as do a lot of mods) and a little appreciation wouldnt go amiss for all the effort they put in

Edited by Stormie

someone get me a tutor

Here I server you.

Time to be served?

Ace must remain a trusted mod indefinately! :icon13:

So he called you a noob??!?? So what? If he called you a sheepshaggingcowpoke then that would be rude. He was just making an observation as far as I can tell. And don't think that because I am a mod that I am defending Ace here, as everyone knows I think that Ace is a n00b! :icon13:

Edited by Sheesh

Right, and this is proof of what, exactly?

Congratulations, you've just made a fool out of yourself. And, why did you bother posting the last image?

lol were did you think this up from???? :icon13:

ON topic: Didint realy read it all. But what I did read was Ace<3 yelling n00b. Seems fine 2 meh :)

Ok, Ace is guilty, so rost him and feed him to the gnomes, so even the game benefits from this, since we have then more fat gnomes to roast!

If now calling someone a n00b is a major crime, plz keep in mind, this is an international game, not everybody here is a native english speaker, and at least, this isnt a catholic girls school.

By playing this game, you should be able to survive, if someone calls you a noob. That isnt such a big insult IMO, its acceptable.

Seriously...

Close this topic and let it sink into the hexadecimal nirvana :icon13:

Piper

...hexadecimal nirvana :D

Piper

Ummmm, can I report Piper for abuse, since he almost caused my blonde brain to explode with that term? :icon13:

~Da Nurple~

Lmao, that means nothing more or less than kicking this thread into the digital trash bin.

Just let it die and float away :)

Piper