Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tasak

ban?

Asgnny is asking for you to figure out why you've been banned yourself

Think of rule-breaking...

Tasak, asgnny się Ciebie pyta czy masz jakieś pomysły co do powodu bana. Przeglądnięcie zasad gry może Ci się do tego przydać.

Jeśli masz problem z angielskim, to tu jest wersja polska:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45068

(just translated it into Polish and linked to the Polish version of the rules)

edit: new version of rules linked.

Edited by Creedka

You still have 9 days left.

Also you will not be unlocked until I see some sign you understand what you did wrong and reassurances you will not do it again.

I'm sorry for break rules and By that reason there is very unpleasantly me. I understand what I did wrong.(I use this page for translate www.translate.pl)

Never I will make it already

Edited by Tasak

I'm still waiting to hear that you know what rule(s) you broke and how you broke them and how you won't do it again.

5. Do not cheat.

Cheating in the game means using outdated or illegal clients, outdated or illegal unofficial map(.elm) files that have been altered from the official versions, unregistered and/or unapproved bots, macroing, automating, scripting, exploiting bugs, muling, or any other form of illegal multi-playing*.

To use a bot, it must be registered and approved; it must adhere to the rules of the client's license and all your code must be open source. If you find a bug in the game, you must tell the owners of Eternal Lands immediately.

*Illegal multi-playing means using more than one character to help you gain benefits that using a single character would not. Illegal multi-playing includes but is not limited to: muling, deathbag sitting, pvp training, luring people to pk maps with one character while lying in wait with another. Also note that it is very difficult to be able to define each and every form of illegal multi-playing or cheating, so these matters will be reveiwed and punishments decided upon on a case by case basis.

1. NO same-owner IP trading. If caught, unless you can PROVE you are legitimate family/significant other, you WILL be punished. (This does not legitimize breaking the rest of these rules). Proof will be determined on a case by case basis. Abusing same IP trading and/or lying will result in severe consequences.

2. Middlemen are NOT allowed and do not make same IP trading legal between characters. (This includes getting somebody else to log on to one of your characters for the sole purpose of aquiring a different IP to make the trade)

3. Bag trading not allowed between same IP characters to bypass this rule.

4. We do not make exceptions for "well" leveled characters to be allowed to trade.

5. Owning multiple characters IS legal as long as they do not interact, and do not help each other.

6. Proceeds (items, gc, etc) from character sales are not allowed to be put on any secondary character belonging to the same person. Any attempts to hide such transactions are subject to the same penalty. Please note we do not endorse or support these sales, and any scams or problems are on your own head.

7. Using ebul rl$$$ as a "middleman" to have the assets from one character transfered over to a secondary character is illegal. You cannot sell gc or items yourself from characterA for rl$$$ then turn around and buy more items or gc for rl$$$ then put them on your CharacterB. You also cannot have CharacterA give "a friend" gc in exchange for purchasing items or gc with rl$$$ and then have Mr.Middleman give them to CharacterB. (This is not the same as you the rl person taking money out of your wallet that has nothing to do with either character and purchasing items or gc for $$$ and choosing which character it goes on. This is legal.)

8. Guild storages will be considered as bots, even if they are not run by a program. They must be declared and registered on the official list. They will follow all ingame rules AND all bot rules.

I had 2 characters: Tasak7 and RedSonia, I have broken rule by trading between these characters

I break this rule: *Illegal multi-playing means using more than one character to help you gain benefits that using a single character would not. by harveresting iron ore on Tasak7 and Redsonia on 1 IP

I will not make it again.

Edited by Tasak

WHY i have ban? What i did? :whistle:
ok I hack her character but sorry for this

I can return her character

It that regret make

I am REALLY curious why you asked in your first post why you were banned, yet you KNOW you not only illegally multiplayed, but stole somebody's character. Which part of that is confusing and how can you not know why you were banned?

I consider character hacking/theft one of the worst of all ingame crimes, it's just mean and bad. Not "part of gameplay".

Don't expect to just happily get your character back in 1 month.

Why should you be unlocked?

Show me where I said you should be unlocked today.

I see NO regret for what you did other than you got caught and got locked.

Oh. I wrote that here I regret:

"ok I hack her character but sorry for this

I can return her character

It that regret make"

"I had 2 characters: Tasak7 and RedSonia, I have broken rule by trading between these characters

I break this rule: *Illegal multi-playing means using more than one character to help you gain benefits that using a single character would not. by harveresting iron ore on Tasak7 and Redsonia on 1 IP

I will not make it again. "

and here....

"I'm sorry for break rules and By that reason there is very unpleasantly me. I understand what I did wrong"