Eternal Lands Official Forums
jbb

exadion and xerocool

Ok so me and xerocool got banne, because we were trading item between an "alt" mountaindew, the alt was to be set up a bot (legally of course) but we were trading the item to us to help complete a project, however, the idea we were going to make a fair trade to the bot, with a fair share of the profit. Illegal multitradeing or something(i forget).

Really the total would have been some k's of snapps and maybe roses, i never believed this would be illegal considering we were still making it even with payment, just as if the bot was another player (well we were going to after completion).

Anyway there was no "get rich quick" sceame used here, i had a massive number of flowers already but they were mostly harved by me of xerocool. There isn't much more to say, lots of investing time into alot of it.

I promise we will never do this again if let off, it wasn't done intentionally anyway. Im sorry for the behavior and the time it took to do this... thanks for your time.

You (exadion) had an alt (mountaindew) harvesting and hauling ingredients for you. You then earned items (FE's) and alchemy exp while putting these ingredients together with your own character.

When asked about it, you first said there had been no trading between yourself, your alt, and your brother. After informing you that this was inded not the case, you changed your story to "some" trading.

You (exadion) had an alt (mountaindew) harvesting and hauling ingredients for you. You then earned items (FE's) and alchemy exp while putting these ingredients together with your own character.

When asked about it, you first said there had been no trading between yourself, your alt, and your brother. After informing you that this was inded not the case, you changed your story to "some" trading.

I admit to the trading, just i expected you ment recently, never figured you were talking by past logs. Im not saying I forgot, just figured it was about something that happend today.

Just putting that out there.

i believe the time on the ban is up, and has been uver for a while. I have been without internet because we have just moved.

"Note: Illegal multiplay cases will not be allowed to have the illegal mules/alts unlocked and back ingame, ONLY the main character."

Alright, I know i am posting another excess time to find out, but i would really want a response on what is going on, if possible. Its been quite some time and i am really sorry about what I (exadion) have done. Me and my brother are requesting unbanning, as quoted above the bot shoulden't be. Could it be possible to at least get a solid answer as to what will happen with the characters?

Exadion can be unlocked, with the following stipulations: no alts, no bots, no sharing, no anything.

Xerocool would need to post on his own behalf, and would be dealt with separately. If at any point you use one another's characters, this violates the terms above, and both will be locked.

Hi this is xerocool i was banned along with my brother some time back for his trading with me on the same ip address with a bot and himself. we do not currently even live at the same house anymore and i have no intentions on breaking the rules if i can be unbanned now. I have no Alt characters and dont even want any please unban me.

"They" would be me actually, and I have better things to do than watch your IP and trade and storage logs all day every day.

And btw, the locks were not just because of these two characters trading, there were others and also one person using this one along with the others.

Those are the conditions, you may accept them or not as you wish. It is easy enough for me to relock the character if you don't. However, I am sure you are able to enjoy the game and find other things to do than trade with your brother.