Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Amate

My frien have IP ban

Hi, my friend have IP ban and he can t start new topic on forum his name is Kory he have IP ban 1year and now he wants play EL

PLS Can u unIPban him pls

Kory didn t mean it serious (u are stupid) but he sayd it becouse he was angry for ban and he was stupid when he sayd it

P.S.:sorry :lipssealed: from Kory and he says me now: i was stupid young noob, and I am so sorry for that

Due to the fact that two of the people that can do anything and decides what the outcome of this situation will be are OUT OF TOWN on holidays, we cannon answer to your liking. Please wait until they return (2 weeks) and they will decide what is to be done in this instance.

Given that I handled this case originally AND have researched now to refresh my memory...

Kory is NOT getting his character back. He was already told repeatedly he MUST make a new character. And a lot of that is because of you, sharing issues, and major cheating.

Also why is Kory not coming on and speaking for himself? He already has an active validated account Kory, he has no need to make a new one.

His IP will not be unbanned until he comes on and explains himself and apologizes, both about his cheating and his insults and behavior in forums.