new types of metals and better user interface

which metal do yu think should be the strongest  

1. 1. which metal do yu think should be the strongest

• white
    • black
    • admentaniam
    • mithal
    • draagon

:idea: i think there should be a better use interface in eternal lands.

i think for one thing, that the map shouldnt take up the whole screen.

then we could click somewhere on the map and our guy would begin to move to that location.

on the places where yu teleport, yu should be able to choose which teleport pad yu go to. this way we go to all over the map esier.

and there should be mistical metals that take away supirior damage.

black (red)

just a few suggests

telll me what yu think

dont be quiet if yu think these stuff stink[/u][/url]

:idea: i think there should be a better use interface in eternal lands.

i think for one thing, that the map shouldnt take up the whole screen.

then we could click somewhere on the map and our guy would begin to move to that location.  

on the places where yu teleport, yu should be able to choose which teleport pad yu go to. this way we go to all over the map esier.

and there  should be mistical metals that take away supirior damage.

black (red)  

just a few suggests

telll me what yu think

dont be quiet if yu think these stuff stink[/u][/url]

ok first off ur getting alitle too close to runescape interface the only armor that i personaly thing would work in this game is black and it should be strongest because every1 is always afriad of the black knight and stuff

and besides if we used mith adam or dragon every1 would say hey u copied runescape !! and stuff..

And the UI?

I want a better UI, but fixing bugs comes first and foremost...We'll probably have to wait a minimum of a month for that...possibly more.

Suggestions like "make it better" don't really help us. At all. If you could say exactly what about the UI could be improved and how, it would probably be considered. Currently in the works for the UI is a reworking of the windowing system and adding a few status bars to the HUD for material, etherial, and food levels.

Only thing i know about wolfram is that it can't take high heat (hence the use in lightbulbs).

Will it give heat protection or something? :D

... ohh we could have a "meteor" land in el somewhere in ws, and that metal could be wolfram :D (meteor- i dont know the right types of asteriods :P)

The graphic could be a black with red glowing spots and have a crater around it. It would be harvestable and VERY high level to harvest. As for the other stages, if you like this idea feel free to add to it :P

Aepox, the Wolfram is the metal with the highest melting point, so it is sued in lightbulbs ESPCIALLY because it can take a LOT of heat.

Aepox, the Wolfram is the metal with the highest melting point, so it is sued in lightbulbs ESPCIALLY because it can take a LOT of heat.

Exactly what i meant Ent : )) it's aaaall good! so, do we get a some bonus def against heat attacks or something? :P