Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ryala

Draia Astrology Guide

If you know what your sign is, just check that number. If you don't know your sign, maybe this will help... my crystal ball is never wrong.

1. Mother Nature hates you. I mean, really hates you. While everyone around you is getting shiny stones, you will be crying into your white fabric wondering why you never get any. Take comfort knowing that Mother Nature doesn't get any either.
  2. Mother Nature gives you so many flying lessons, it's a wonder that you don't walk a few inches above the ground. At least you earn enough frequent flyer points for a free trip to Irilion every month. You will need the free trips to organise your wedding.
  3. Members of the opposite sex pursue you throughout Draia and there is no escape... unless you can find a deserted island in the middle of nowhere, in which case you will probably still not be safe. Just remember to always use protection - leather armour is cheap.
  4. You are the repository of all knowledge across both continents. Keep up your strength or your brain may explode from the pressure.
  5. People under this sign are the fluffy rabbits of EL... cute and cuddly on the surface but evil and dangerous underneath. If you come across a 5, run!
  6. Everyone knows you swing your pickaxe both ways, so why bother hiding it? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Harvesting both flowers and ores keeps you interested.
  7. If this were a different reality, your name would be Rincewind. Do everyone a favour and stay away from Magic Schools!
  8. You may think you're ebul, but deep down you're just a cute widdle bunny wabbit. It is difficult to devise evil plans to rule the world when you're cute, furry and cuddly with a pink twitchy nose and floppy ears.
  9. Let's face it... if you get pwned by sprites then perhaps you shouldn't try taking on that ogre just yet. You may think you're super, but Mortos cleans his toenails with stronger people than you.
  10. Your fashion sense hails you as the catwalk king/queen. You're too sexy for EL.
  11. Mother Nature favours you and blesses you with many shiny stones. Remember to thank her for each and every one, or your astrology sign may turn into a 1!
  12. You have a free season pass to the underworld and your own parking space. Vos mos reverto.

Sceptic: Meh, you won't believe anything I put here anyway...

Guest BeauDaniel
:) #10 here ladies :D send me a PM lol :P Edited by BeauDaniel

I get to be a # 1, 2 or 11, randomly rotating...I wish someone would tell MN I'm really a 5!!! :)

- wait...does that make me a #8??? :P