Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Mortos Challenge

Mortos Challenge in Tahraji Desert  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take part in the event in Tahraji Desert?

• Yes
    • No

I remember last time mods Zap!'ed you to the arena on request till the stands were full, then then when you wished to leave, you just had to PM one of the multiple mods there with green names, and they ZAP'ed ya to NPC_tutorial :icon13: worked great.

I recall that as well.

yes and radu said whoever attacks people going through TD will face cnsequences :icon13:

ok well im not sure if it was radu, but it was someone of the mod/admin team :)

yes and radu said whoever attacks people going through TD will face cnsequences :P

ok well im not sure if it was radu, but it was someone of the mod/admin team :P

Then he lied. :(

Pk-ing before the event is part of it. The more happy you are when you finally reach the arena.

Update.

It will take part in September:P I'm going to have some holidays soon (over 2 weeks without I-net \o/ ). So, won't have time to deal with all signups ;P Sowwy (lies. Im' not sowwy, I need this fu.king holidays).

The problem is that the ONLY suitable arena is in Tahraji Desert (summoning arena), which is old style PK (no rostogol stones).
Considering there is no better place than TD for the event

Really this is the problem that needs addressing... it can only be addressed by map-makers.

The problem is that the ONLY suitable arena is in Tahraji Desert (summoning arena), which is old style PK (no rostogol stones).
Considering there is no better place than TD for the event

Really this is the problem that needs addressing... it can only be addressed by map-makers.

I'm bugging map-makers for past 2 years about it (since the first Mortos Challenge). It's not top priority, so...

It was pretty fun last time, no bagjumping occured, also I believe any non-contestant who teleported into arena were teleported to IP by the moderators there. So nothing really happens to the people who watch/take part.

I'd love if there would be another contest... Loves the last one... Hope we come a little further this time! :P

Update.

It will take part in September:P I'm going to have some holidays soon (over 2 weeks without I-net \o/ ). So, won't have time to deal with all signups ;P Sowwy (lies. Im' not sowwy, I need this fu.king holidays).

Haha Have fun at ur vacation! :)