Eternal Lands Official Forums
rasberrybeard

Are you an EL oldbie?

Are you an EL oldbie?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been playing EL?

• 4+ years or More.
    • 3+ years
    • 2+ years
    • 1+ years
    • 1 year or less.

PS. how things have changed in 7 months .... today it is sometimes hard to get any H&S participants if you don't offer a small fortune as prizes ....

What prizes?:>

I'm a NOOB give me stuff!

I remember my first Gm - some girl named ROJA - she knew alot about el and was very nice -of course i didn't know who she was..

Wow

This made me think

justmental has been playing El for over 3 years

I loved the those days .I.P had snow and some guy called Soldus zapped me the Rules for bag spamming :devlish:

I was only writing my name,got as far as M E N T then bang rules in my face lol

Wow

This made me think

justmental has been playing El for over 3 years

I loved the those days .I.P had snow and some guy called Soldus zapped me the Rules for bag spamming :)

I was only writing my name,got as far as M E N T then bang rules in my face lol

HAHA Soldus got me for that too! Cept he kicked me for 5 minutes cause I overdid it a little :P

Man... remember when there were only like 2 guilds with a guild map?

And only 3 or 4 bots, though you can probably rember when there was only one

Man... remember when there were only like 2 guilds with a guild map?

Man... remember when there were Orcs in portland? (doubt that many do)

Hey there PPL

its been a LONG LONG time since i posted on here, but I remember joining about the same time as Soldus, back in the good old days of the game. It has certainly changed alot since then.

Just wanted to say hello to the old vets who still remember me - and i have noticed i am no longer in the top 50 rankings LOL....it took a while tho :whistle: i dont think i have played for 3 years

Big up y'all and keep it fun

Crannog

Greetings my King!

You know i have kept you alive all this time..and even if I didnt..you wouldnt be forgotten..

all my love as always..

your Queen..Jez

Well considering I was around when the game was released and all we did was sit on the dock and talk considering basically all the game was at that point was a more "3d like chat program", I'd say I'm about as old as they come :)

I still drop by occasionally, always keeping up on things, good memories on when skills first came out, my making mad money cause I was the only one able to create iron swords (probably some of the most fun days to date), me bugging ent about getting a high scores up, the list goes on and on :D

Edited by Pyderz

Well considering I was around when the game was released and all we did was sit on the dock and talk considering basically all the game was at that point was a more "3d like chat program", I'd say I'm about as old as they come :)

I still drop by occasionally, always keeping up on things, good memories on when skills first came out, my making mad money cause I was the only one able to create iron swords (probably some of the most fun days to date), me bugging ent about getting a high scores up, the list goes on and on :whistle:

I'd say you are an Oldbie... Would be sweet to be the only person to make swords lol :P

I'm back again and I started back when we only had iron plate for epic gear, guessing 4 years or so now :D

January 24, 2005 was the birth of the one known as "Atahn" into Eternal Lands, after the insistence of a long-passed-from-Draia elf known for his color - Pale.

While I haven't been able to be on in quite some time, I like to think the spirit my char lived in that time is still here.

And I remember the old debates about "oldbie" vs. "newbie" - remembering that by the accepted definitions when I last actively played, I could not call myself an oldbie because I wasn't around for the big crash...

I do remember a gracious Crannog, a stand-up guy in his own rights. Many others I remember, either by personal interaction or by reputation. I'd like to say I never forgot anyone I ever got to know, and so far, it's true.

Atahn! :)

Get your butt online so i can have decent AFKing event! Miss you alot and tried to have one with PYE but it didn't turn out as well as we wanted :blush:

Late December 2004. First day I played i entered a house on IP and couldn't get out anymore. I already wanted to uninstall the game ;) A few days later I gave it another try and with the help of the manual I got out ;) yay!

Eternal Lands Official Forums

Registration at Eternal Lands Official Forums ( From Eternal Lands Official Forums )

Fri, 3/11/05 3KB

taken from my email (which i save tons of old crap for no reason except to know when i started to play a game..lol)

i played a few months before making a forum account though.

i also have left and came back a few times and well only prolly been playing a total of a year :S

and every time i come back theres just so many new things.. the worst was the cooldown update though..i was like what is this..lol

4+

started with Tappro (killed), TuffEnuff (sold char), Seth, Tappro (name change), TuffNuff (name change).

cant remember it was sometime in 2004 i believe.

when i started i remember harv roses alott by votd sto in the little graveyard there and selling to flower shop right by lol.

Edited by Seth1