Eternal Lands Official Forums
bkc56

Killing Kaldoon is Kewl

And congratulations to Gambit (yet again) for winning this week's 10K gc prize. In record time I might add.

Next week will be harder.

This week (8/30) will be another kill-kaldoon. We'll be doing a more traditional map-elimination hide-and-seek. Simple, but NOT easy. :medieval:

And gratz to Woodeh who killed kaldoon for 10Kgc and some drops.

Edited by bkc56

Gratz to csiga who won this week's Kill-Kaldoon for 10Kgc and a bunch of drops. Another one next weekend.

Is there going to be a Kaldoon contest today?
The plan is to have one, but I might shift the time some (as I did last week) if there aren't enough NON-afk people on at the normal start time.

Congratulations to Atlantis who won today's Kill Kaldoon contest, although I understand someone else got the actual bag dropped... :)

Yesterday was nice, I was in a hurry so didn't have time to stick around for a little chat afterwards.

Atlantis killed Kaldoon but didn't grab the contents of the bag, So I helped out a bit there. Waste to keep things laying around right. :icon13:

Perhaps it was a little bit unfair, 3 members from ^v^ versus Yaser :laugh: Lets do that more often!

Congratulations to Poot who won 15Kgc + drops as part of the PK server one-year anniversary celebration.

As part of Handy's party we had a Kill-Kaldoon-Kontest. The point was who could kill Kaldoon the most times in a 30 minute period.

Segor won 1st place with 2 kills.

Liquid, Syanide, Kit_gw, Orange, and Gambit tied for 2nd with 1 kill each.

Gratz and prizes to all.