Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kalix

Small Business

Takeing a break for the rest of the day from harvesting/alching

No orders past this point please. im going to take a break after I finish shoguns ingame order of 1k ME

Ok im cant handle this, im sorry i hope u forgive me but latly im not on enough to finish these orders and when i am on all i am doing is harvesting and now my brain is on overload. when ever i walk by some red toadstools my mouse just goes twords them out of instinct. when i enter cc i somehow always end up at the big pile of quartz. My brain is on over load and i put to much in my mouth then i could swallow. I hope ur not to mad.

STARTING BACK Up. and this time it will stay open. Ill pm u ingame to see if u still want to order were i left off at

2 orders of 2k iron ores...

if i cant then jsut 2k iron ore

Sure but it would be better if u just post again after we finish ur order so that ur second order dosnt get missed

Im going to playing in the bag race so i wont be working today

But some of ur orders will still get delivered today hopefully

Edited by time4u2die

10k FE pls :evilgrin:

There is only a few of us and im pretty much the only one on all the time so were makeing the quantity's low, max ess is 1k

Nico__ocin ur order is done, sorry it took so long it was done long before but I couldnt seem to catch the guildies who did it on so i had to do it by myself , sorry about that

Zipher4 ur order is done, sorry i didnt get to start it till tonight a guildie was doing it but he wasnt on today then i was in a long conversation with another guildie, well u know and i was really sad about that so well anways its done

10k FE pls :P

There is only a few of us and im pretty much the only one on all the time so were makeing the quantity's low, max ess is 1k

in that case, 1k FE pls :)

2k coal 1.4ea 2800gc

2k Iron ore 3ea 6000gc

Total 8800gc

Deadhead

Think your order is done, contact nix ingame (has the coal) And i think boeruh has harlf the iron, i will start the other half now.

Im considering makeing Animal items leopard and down order able and certain crafting items order able but would anyone but them?

PS deadhead i finished my part of ur order but i can catch u ingame so u can expect a gossip msg from me :)

Banned, orders will be delayed until i get back, dont ask questions, most likely this buisness will be dead by then, im REALLY REALLY sorry i wanted to keep it open for a long time this time but i guess i wont be able to. :D

Will be back open october 20, will leave u guys who have ordered gossips about it. Until then u can pm me ingame as funkoob to talk about ur order

Edited by time4u2die