Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
oldnight

would the new ban rules affect me?

i was just curious if the new ban rules would affect my bans?

oldnight and the_old_knight

plz tell me if they would affect me, and make me unbanned?

If you need to ask that, re-read the bans policy post. After doing so, you can make a post here explaining what you did, and why you think you should be unlocked.

Yes, they apply, but those locked for multiplaying are only allowed to have 1 alt, so if you want a previous char back, then your current one will be banned.

so then my current one would be locked but what would happen if i asked to get back the_old_knight?

would i have a stat deduction or a sto sweep? or anything like that?

iam currently playing with dan13l.

iam just cuious what would happen to the_old_knight if i got him unbanned.?

like would i get a sto sweep or a stat deduction?

Edited by oldnight

Given that the_old_knight was locked for quite a lot of illegal multiplaying, I believe an item wipe would be in order for you.

and what about oldnight?

what would become of him if i asked to get him back?

Same story. You had a lot of characters locked, for a lot of illegal multiplaying. You can't simply cheat, wait a while, and expect to get the ill-gotten goods back.

awhile ^_^? i think about 340 days by now =P. and if i were to get oldnight unlocked i was wondering if u could kinda fix him =S?

i really messed up on the perks and stuff and i reset way to many times but if u could get his overall lvl to where it should be. and not at 0 or anything like the actualy over all lvl and have the pick points ready to be placed then i would defenatly want him unbanned is this possible in anyway?

id be very indeted to you. who ever you is id do anything for such an honor

Edited by oldnight

awhile ^_^? i think about 340 days by now =P. and if i were to get oldnight unlocked i was wondering if u could kinda fix him =S?

i really messed up on the perks and stuff and i reset way to many times but if u could get his overall lvl to where it should be. and not at 0 or anything like the actualy over all lvl and have the pick points ready to be placed then i would defenatly want him unbanned is this possible in anyway?

id be very indeted to you. who ever you is id do anything for such an honor

You've got to be kidding me. You were punished for cheating. The only reason this thread has even continued in the first place is a windfall in your favor in the form of a modified bans policy. If you screwed up the character build and reset, then the character is reset. I would hope this goes unsaid, but here goes: You do not get free levels as a bonus for being caught cheating.

entropy would it be alright with u if i get oldnight unbanned i promise not to create any more characters or any trouble unless its legal

and would it be possible for me to GIVE my items to my friends or donate it to a contest?

and just to make sure

i was the leader of kod guild before i got banned. will i still be leader when or if i get him back =P?

Edited by oldnight

if i do get unabbned i will only have oldnight to play on correct?no other alt.

just making sure so i do not do anthing dumb if u do unban him.

Edited by oldnight

This thread does not have "operators standing by for your call". It is monitored daily--however not read every time you have a brain fart another thing to state. If you continue to respond to your own posts and spam, it does nothing but irritate us. Remember: You failed to follow the rules the first time and a "possibility" of an unbanning does NOT constitute an EMERGENCY situation on our part.

sorry lol but iam just taking precaution into getting oldnight unbanned. because i do not want to make anymore mistakes like i have in the past.and brain farts? lol how immature. i can't say anything positive to wards that so i will not talk. and please do not post your opinion on my forum. i found it quiet irritating. and by the fact that u seem to think that i have the idea that they are on the hand by everytime i call. lol its called questions so i can learn more about this matter. (no offence)

But i do understand what u do mean by multiple posts are not helping my situation sorry i had to get some one to read the posts to see what they had thought about this.

Edited by oldnight

w.e forget this post unless your gona tell me if oldnight is unbanned iam getting tired of waiting for a reply from u entropy.its been almost 4 days. since u last posted i think.

Your rather repugnant attitude towards members of the mod team is rather counterproductive to getting your character unlocked.

w.e forget this post unless your gona tell me if oldnight is unbanned iam getting tired of waiting for a reply from u entropy.its been almost 4 days. since u last posted i think.

Very well then, topic closed.