Eternal Lands Official Forums
Burn

ELG Alch Shop for your Essence Needs

CLOSED

Thank you to all the customers I've had the pleasure of dealing with during my time as the shop manager.

I have, however, decided to retire.

ELG will certainly have someone new to take over as soon as possible. Our apologies for the inconvenience, and ELG hopes to serve you under new management soon.

Over 350,000 essies sold!

Got harvest needs? ELG Harv Shop!

Essences

(Max order 2k of any individual essence, 5k total all essences. 48 hours minimum after delivery of one order before another will be accepted. See the not-so-fine print below for larger orders.)

Air Essence 8gc

Death Essence 10gc (1k max order for now. No larger orders.)

Earth Essence 7gc

Energy Essence 7.75gc

Fire Essence 3.5gc

Health Essence 7gc

Life Essence 4.8gc

Magic Essence 7.5gc

Matter Essence 10gc

Spirit Essence 10gc (1k max order for now. No larger orders.)

Water Essence 6.5gc

Special Order

Matter Conglomerates 875gc (Max order 40, allow up to 1 week for delivery)

Orders can be posted here, or you can contact me (GoodDay2Die) in EL. GC only please (no trades). Orders handled in the order we receive them.

Our alchers are:

* Sanddragon

* GoodDay2Die

* wonderful

As well as some additional support from the rest of our guildies :-)

(Sorry, no bar orders at this time due to limited staff. Hopefully have them back soon!)

The not-so-fine Print

* We deliver to you! We'll meet you at the storage nearest you for the transaction, on either continent, as soon as possible when your order is ready. (No deliveries to areas that are under invasion. C2 deliveries only to limited storages at night. Thelinor is not delivered to for any reason. Min order 1k essies.)

* 24 hours for order completion This is our basic alloted time frame. However, thus far we have never needed that much time for an order that's within our maximum limits. (This time frame not applicable to orders above the maximum limits shown above, if we have an agreement in advance for a longer time, or "acts of server" such as the server going down for an extended period.)

* Order held maximum one week after completed We will PM as soon as it is ready, gossip message if you're offline, and continue attempting to contact you until your order is delivered. However, should 7 days pass without any ability to get in touch with you or response from you, the order will be cancelled, and the items used for other orders.

* Prices are non-negotiable. Gold coins only. By ordering, you agree to the price as shown. Price shown at time of order is binding. If we lower the price of an item while your order is still undelivered, the lowest price will be used. Ensure you actually have the amount needed to pay before ordering. Attempts to negotiate a lower price on delivery are not permitted. Trade items will not be accepted.

* If it's not listed, we don't have it. Pretty simple. If we can at all possibly provide an item, it will be listed above. Whenever we're able to provide an item, we'll add it to the above list immediately. The answer to requests for any item not listed will be a "no", in other words.

* Large/Recurring orders are not guaranteed to be accepted. These are taken case-by-case and only after discussion amongst the alch team. We will under no circumstances take open "make as many as you can" orders, never-ending recurring orders, or anything else which would interfere with the orders of other players or our ability to have time to develop our own characters.

* Known outlaws/bagjumpers/scammers/etc. are not welcome. ELG does not tolerate those who intentionally ruin the EL experience for others, and will not accept orders from such users. Your guild does not matter (with the exception of Fury, which promotes the ruining of EL). We treat all users the same, and give all users the same prices, regardless of what guild you are in.

Orders Being Worked On

(Yours? But you gotta tell us what it is first!)

Orders Completed, Awaiting Delivery

(all completed orders delivered)

Orders Completed and Delivered

2k HE

2k LE

2k WE

3k LE

2k EnE

2k HE

1k SE

1k HE

2k EaE

200 DE, 200 AE, 500 EnE, 100 MatE, 100 SE

2k EnE

2k LE

2k HE

2k EaE

2k EnE, 1k MatE, 1k SE

2k WE

2k EnE

2k LE

2k HE

1k EnE, 1k MagE, 500 DE

2k FE

2k HE

2k LE

2k LE, 1k FE

2k FE, 2k EnE, 1k AE

2k WE

30k FE

2k FE, 2k WE

2k LE, 1k EnE

6k FE

1k MatE

2k LE

2k HE

2k AE

2k AE

2k EnE

2k LE

40 Matter Conglomerates

2k WE

2k LE

10k LE

2k LE

2k WE

2k LE

2k LE

2k EnE

2k Le + 1k MagE + 1k MatE

2k EnE

2k WE

2k EnE + 2k LE

3k FE

4k AE

3k FE

500 HE

2k FE + 2k WE + 1k MagE

10k FE + 2k LE

3k FE

2k EnE, 2k FE

10k EaE

1k AE

1k MatE, 1k EnE

10k FE

3k FE

1k MagE

2k AE

10k EaE

1k MatE

3k EaE

12k EnE

1.5k LE

2k MagE

2k EnE, 2k HE, 1k MagE

1k LE

2k MagE + 2k AE

2k EaE

2k EaE

2k EaE

2k EnE

2k EnE

2k EnE

2k EnE + 1k MatE

2k HE + 2k EnE + 1k MatE

1k WE

500 EnE

2k AE

4k EnE

2k MatE + 1k EnE

2k HE

2k HE

2k EnE + 20k AE

2k HE

10k EnE

1k AE

2k EnE + 1k HE

Closed during some special days such as Scholar, Joule, and double a/d days. (We have characters to develop, too!)

Also closed on No Food day, for obvious reasons.

Edited by GoodDay2Die

We're now removing the 1k limit on HEs, so 2k can be ordered like the rest. Subject to first-come, first-serve order, of course. :-)

may I please get 10k Energy Essence? I understand it will be in 2k batches for 15500gc each batch, a total of 77500gc.

Thank you Shea

Order accepted and being processed. :laugh:

I've added a notice above concerning larger orders, which I forgot before. Basically we can accept them, depending on how many other orders we have and any other extenuating circumstances. If we have the ability to do it without detriment to other orders being placed, it's doable. Our alchs must be in agreement on the order.

2k EnE + 20k AE accepted, with a max 2 week time frame.

2k HE order accepted.

Both in progress. :-)

Thanks to everyone who's ordered so far. We hope you've been happy with our service and speed. :rolleyes:

LE price has been reduced to 5gc, so you can get even more critters summoned!

1k WE delivered.

2k ME + 2k AE order accepted and being worked on. :-)

2k HE + 2k EnE + 1k MatE order accepted and to follow.

Edited by GoodDay2Die

2k EnE (15.5k)

1k Matter Ess (10k)

15.5k + 10k =

ty! :D

-Godfather ingame

Edited by BEAVER

All orders completed, 2 awaiting delivery. :D

I am expecting to be offline for 1-2 days. Orders may be delayed so keep that in mind if posting a new order. If in an absolute rush, you may try and contact our guild leader SandDragon who might be able to assist you.

Hello.

I'm placing an order of 2k EnEs for the player Gnewbie. He doesn't have a forum account.

Thanks,

Quesar

Edited by Quesar

I'll take 2k Energy Essence again. I will be out of town on Tuesday and Wednesday tho, I have to go work on my brothers new house. So I guess if you can have this by Wednesday evening or Thursday, that would be fine. :D

-Gohan