Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gaborec

Why we got ban ?

Hi, we are brothers and our characters are Gabor and Smrt. Our exfriend found out our pass and ''did nasty things''. We retrive from trip and we were banned. I don't know, what they did do, but i like to excuse to all, who had any problems with him.

Please tell, what did he do and please please unban our chars (GaBoR and SmrT)

Thank you very much, bye

Edited by gaborec

Hi, we are brothers and our characters are Gabor and Smrt. Our exfriend found out our pass and did ''did nasty things''. We retrive from trip and we were banned.

Please tell, what did he do and please please unban our chars

Thank you very much, bye

Which friend was this? How did he 'find out' your password(s)?

Bad friend, he got bans (his chars are - duck, kacer, pomsta), but he created a new char - haha. He found out my password on email first,and after he tried it on eternal land,and I have same password on email and EL.... and my brother's (Smrt) I don't know how he found out his password.Maybe from school...

Bad friend, he got bans (his chars are - duck, kacer, pomsta), but he created a new char - haha. He found out my password on email first,and after he tried it on eternal land,and I have same password on email and EL.... and my brother's (Smrt) I don't know how he found out his password.Maybe from school...

How did this friend of yours find out your e-mail password, then? It is very important to make sure the password you use is secure.

"Maybe from school", as in Smrt shared his password with this 'friend' of yours?

I told, that we were on holliday trip and afrer we were banned... We are brothers-we knows our passwords. Exfriend was the best friend of my brother, and he told our passwords to him (i find out it now from my brother). My brother is stupid little chicken, but we didn't do badness things and never did !!! We like only to play EL with our old chars - gabor and smrt.

Ty for your reply.

Sorry, my english is bad, but i hope, that you will understand that.

Edited by gaborec

I told, that we were on holliday trip and afrer we were banned... We are brothers-we knows our passwords. Exfriend was the best friend of my brother, and he told our passwords to him (i find out it now from my brother). My brother is stupid little chicken, but we didn't do badness things and never did !!! We like only to play EL with our old chars - gabor and smrt.

Ty for your reply.

Sorry, my english is bad, but i hope, that you will understand that.

4. Do Not Give Out Your Password.

Once you give your password out to anyone, even for the purpose of character sharing, you relinquish all rights to that character. Eternal Lands is not responsible for the return of your character or account, or for the actions of your character once you have disclosed your password.

As of 9th of April 2006, if anyone contacts us about stolen characters, their IP will be permanently banned.

We are tired of babysitting the morons who get scammed, and our time is more precious than that.

If you are so stupid to get scammed, you shouldn't be playing our game in the first place, let alone contact us to fix your mistake.

OK,but Smrt dont tell password of EL,but password of Our email.And once we get fall out with him,he try this password on EL....

I know, my brother is young and stupid, but we never did nasty things on badness, NEVER. We were great players... you can ask for we to czech players. You are solid guy, nothing bastard !!! Please, unban us...¨

Ty gaborec..

Edited by gaborec

We are brothers, I trust him, he trust me.....While is he away, I can look at his email,when he want - he request me, he's doing this same for me.

We are brothers, I trust him, he trust me.....While is he away, I can look at his email,when he want - he request me, he's doing this same for me.

Again, "Once you give your password out to anyone, even for the purpose of character sharing, you relinquish all rights to that character." While I'm sure it was not your intent for your brother to share your password with someone else, you are nonetheless responsible for those actions.

I knows, that it's my mistake....I don't will saying my pass's to my brother now.. He's good boy, but a few stupid..

We never broke rules, only were only belive on...

Thak you very much, now i livin up invasion.... And I'm sorry for problems with me and my brother. We are good guys !!

I will NEVER share my pass with my brother and friends.. I promise it :_)

Edited by gaborec