Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebootedrock

new perk ideas :D

NEGATIVE*********

Possessed: lose 1 health every minute (DOES not work in hell or IP)

Outlaw:all creatures and animals attack you

Haunted: lose 2 ethereal pts a minute, after drained- drains health 1 every 4 minutes.

Lazy: -3% all exp, (can drain more food ?)

POSITIVE*********

Ancestrial Blood: ***Bonus depens on race***

HUMAN:+3% to all skills exp

ELF:+6% to magic and summoning exp

DWARF:+6 to manu and crafting exp

Vengance: 25% chance to come back from the dead (same spot, full health)

Death Blow: 15% chance to kill target instantly. (if fails you lose 15% of your life. Once a battle.)

~~~~~~~~~~

also: I think monster mag. should cost more, being such a useful perk.

thats all for now! :)

i think the dwarfs should also get added amount of points to strength

dwarfs are suppose to be strong

ouu...i think if you get a bad rep for stealing bags and pking too much you should automatically get the outlaw perk :P

ouu...i think if you get a bad rep for stealing bags and pking too much you should automatically get the outlaw perk :P

THAT sounds great! :)

I like the Outlaw one :P hmmmm well thats funny its like Slayton's cartoon *Aepox walks up to a bunny with the outlaw Perk on* Hey What's your name little Fella (dajavu all over again LMAO!!!) well the ideas are kindo funny

well technically, dwarves are supposed to be stronger,. But i think thats only to make up for thier size.. and i fig manu and crafting would be more useful :).

here are some more,

Tycoon: gain 2 gold every minute (consumes food, and if food lv=0 or no space nothing happens)

~four eyes: 15% chance to miss in combat (glasses, for those who were home schooled :D)

Dark aura: sometimes monsters and animals will run from you (15% chance)

~slow-witted: +25% spell damage (as in that you understand little :P)

~=negative

thanks for the reply's!

Kool ideas! One tiny little problem with outlaw, higher level players would just be getting it to AFK train, but i love the rest :P

yes, to me me it would seem a positive perk if all creatures attacked me. I wouldnt have to hunt bears, they would hunt me. And all the little creatures like rabbits, would just come to bring me their furs. 8)

how about if you make if so other players can attack you when your outlaw, that way you can never go afk :twisted::twisted:

Now thats good, it gets ya 20 perk points but every map becomes a PK map :P

how about if you make if so other players can attack you when your outlaw, that way you can never go afk :twisted::twisted:

lol

in fact you couldnt even take your equipment of ever, and have to have body rest pots with you all the time. But what happens if someone casted harm on you? You cannot attack him back, lol. That perk is worth at least 20 pickpoints 8)

i could see it now, everyone casting harm on outlaw people :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: i think you shouldnt be able to cast spells or that would be to easy to kill them LOL

As for the "animals attack you" perk, i already had it in the previous thread, but i was too lazy to put it in another thread. However, i foresaw its abuse, and said they only attack if you are weaker than them. But it seems no one actually checked the link.

But i do like the idea of making it so you can be PK'd anywhere. I say make that what outlaw does, and have the attacking animal one separate.http://eternal-lands.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4115