Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tvinn

Sticky minimap

Might as well post one more..

This more of a fix perhaps?

I close windows with alt+d - all windows, and I find myself playing without minimap again and again. It's a reflex >_<

I suggest minimap to be HUD-related and not treated as other windows. OR, an option to make it stick above other windows?

<3

Tvinn

There is a button on the minimap window you can press to have it not effected by alt+d command, atleast there was one before the update, haven't updated EL yet.

Edit: Well updated it now and yeah all the buttons that where kinda handy to have is gone so it would be nice to get em back.

Edited by Entris

There is a button on the minimap window you can press to have it not effected by alt+d command, atleast there was one before the update, haven't updated EL yet.

You mean the old square minimap? Thats the only buttons I remember. Yes update client =)

Maby you're right but now there is only "Windows on top", and that option acts the same way as alt+w. Same you find if you right-click inventory, or any other window.

<3

Tvinn

I asked to go back to a sticky minimap as soon as I discovered that was not the case anymore thanks to the various RCs. I think it was too late at that point to re-implement this functionality, but it wasn't rejected either, so I think there are good chances it will come back in a future version of the client.

Rehdon

I asked to go back to a sticky minimap as soon as I discovered that was not the case anymore thanks to the various RCs. I think it was too late at that point to re-implement this functionality, but it wasn't rejected either, so I think there are good chances it will come back in a future version of the client.

I've just added the pin/sticky function to the new minimap. :icon13: