Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Vacation time

As we did in the previous 3 years, this year we will also be going over to Romania, leaving on 22 July and returning on 8 August (at night).

We should have some internet access, but if we will it will be through a radio modem, so the coverage can be unrealiable.

During this time interval, any shop orders (except for Learner's side) might be delayed until we get back.

The following orders will NOT be completed until we get back:

1. P2P races.

2. Anything except for rostogols, EFEs, ELEs, EMEs, binding stones, serp stones. That means no books, capes, weapons, and so on.

Ideally, due to our inability to guarantee the delivery of any orders during this time interval, please order the stuff either before we leave (21 July), or after we get back.

Your brother works at Saturn? Or am I completely off? lol, I'm just guessing :)

Have a great time, don't forget to bring back all those prescription drugs you usually buy there to avoid the ebul irl rich pharmaceutical companies in the US!

lilcnoot

Have a safe trip there and back Radu and Roja. Enjoy your vacation and don't worry about us. Thanks for doing so much even on your vacations. Oh and give Learner the keys to the shop while you are gone. He said the party would only last for half of your vacation. How much damage could we do? ;D roflmao Send us an EL post card why don't you?

Tirun

Your brother works at Saturn? Or am I completely off? lol, I'm just guessing :)

Have a great time, don't forget to bring back all those prescription drugs you usually buy there to avoid the ebul irl rich pharmaceutical companies in the US!

lilcnoot

You should stop using crack cocaine.

I guess your opinion on these things has changed within the last year. I was simply continuing a joke from last year. No harm intended. Enjoy your time.

lilcnoot

Have a beary good time in Europe you two, and make sure to buy lots of cheap medication to scam the US ebul drug companies out of their unrightful profit :devlish:

lilbear

I sure as hell will.

Have an Urses or Bâlea for me please :P

Edit: can't find it at the LC's in Canada :) Ahh, you can but you have to order it :\

Edited by Nintenduh

I guess your opinion on these things has changed within the last year.

I was talking about the other part of your message.

Since I obviously don't speak any Romanian, I was getting curious as to what Ent said above, and when I put the sentence into an online Romanian-English translator (http://www.etranslator.ro/english.html) I got this:

Bucuresti, but bear me and on to Saturn and Busteni.

Looks like it's the online translator that's on crack cocaine, not me :)

lilcnoot

Since I obviously don't speak any Romanian, I was getting curious as to what Ent said above, and when I put the sentence into an online Romanian-English translator (http://www.etranslator.ro/english.html) I got this:

Looks like it's the online translator that's on crack cocaine, not me :P

lilcnoot

well I don't speak romanian either, but adienne asked where they will be staying in romania, and Bucuresti is the capital of Romania. guess Saturn and Busteni are other places they'll visit. it's not that hard :)

anyway, have a terrific vacation!

Looks like it's the online translator that's on crack cocaine, not me :omg:

lilcnoot

That should be beer, not bear, as in ;

Bucuresti, but after drinking many beer it will be on to Saturn and Busteni.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Dent

Ok, just got back home at 2:10 AM, after 23 hours 'on the road' so I will give the back orders when I wake up. The shop is now open (I will also change the shop page when I wake up).

Ok, just got back home at 2:10 AM, after 23 hours 'on the road' so I will give the back orders when I wake up. The shop is now open (I will also change the shop page when I wake up).

WB Radu, hope you enjoyed your vacation :P

Now this 30Kgc per rosto will stop :fire:

WB Radu, hope you enjoyed your vacation :P

Now this 30Kgc per rosto will stop :fire:

May those rostos rest in peace. :fire: