Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigshock28

Single Elimination Desert Pines Arena PK contest!

@Cissysauce: I guess you can donate and fight but of course if you win sybilsauce can't get the tunic because that would get us all in trouble, which i am sure you know. :dry:

Yes I know :) I don't really care about the prizes anyway, just want to fight :evilgrin:

Wow thanks alot guys. Wynn, Manderijn, Thugz, and Saint added to backups. Tempest, the job is all yours thanks for offering. :icon13:

At this rate we will have enough people for 16, but unless we get 20 (4 backups) or 16 people show up, i won't implement that.

i Don't think ill be ready in time, but i will PM you ingame sometime in the next 2 days, i will need lots of coffee for this one.. Mon 4:30 AM for Aussies ;)

Also what about the usage of mana drain wards and explosive mines for the negged DPa PKers with "One" perk :whistle:

Edited by bigkav

Also what about the usage of mana drain wards and explosive mines for the negged DPa PKers with "One" perk :devlish:

Good thing I don't have "One"

:)

Nicley Said Saint.. i think we should be able to use explosive mines and mana drain wards.. But.. the fight wont last long.. lol once someone flee's and they run they'd get drained by the ward.. and prob hit with the mine.. and after all all the $$ Real life buyer's would be the richest and throw em all over the arena.. Unforgivin.. ;P

I have to drop out I won't be home on Sunday. Of course I will still donate the tunic. PM me so I can get it to you before the contest.

I wont be ready in time sorry. but keep me posted as a backup id needed i will fight. :w00t:

Edited by bigkav

Ok, switched people who can't make it to back-up and people on the backup list i moved up. I'll be back friday night into saturday to finalize everything. As i have never seen mines used at DPa and never seen mana drain wards used at all, i won't allow them. If you took "One" and get hit by some outside the arena i hold no responsibility.

Edited by bigshock28

Guest twig_man1

i will do my best to make it, im gonna be very tired by then, but i'll survive without sleep

Sunday is a bad day for me, so I can't guarentee my arrival. Would it be possible to push it to the following Wednesday ?? I'm off that day :)

(i'm off on sunday but it's usually interupted by family :/)

Same here... ;P but no really.. Sunday is the worst day ever, alot of people have work, and i always have to go to those dumb BBQ's.. can't you switch the day?.. and btw Shud'nt there be 3 winners? Gold, Silver, Bronze? ;P the Second prize is looknig pretty bad compared to the first..

DONT MAKE IT SUNDAY

Btw i might make it this Sunday.. so maybe another player would need to fight in the match.. ain't 100% sure... Wanted to let you kno before hand

Edited by xleminemxl

Everything is finalized. There will be 2 prizes only. First is 10kgc and the donations and second is my spare change :medieval: Around here anyway the only people who work on sundays are grocery store employees :) I have confirmation that at least 8 people will be there so we are good to go. Sorry if it hurts your schedule, but it's a little late now.

Regrettably, due to RL issues this week and the fact I lost internet for a day and a half, I am not ready and will not be competing in this one now. Bring on the next one, and I'm gung-ho. Good luck to all participants and I'll be there watching, for sure. :D

Wynn

Edited by Peanut Buddha

Good luck with the event:)

P.S.

I'd like to remind everybody it's Events forums not Abuse or Outlaws. Do not derail the topic.

Edited by Eiri

Alright i switched you out Wynn. I'll tell you when i can run another one, if this one goes well that is. Thanks for the good wishes and be sure to come watch everyone.

Still working on it, sorry, RL job comes first. Been out of town yesterday and will be out of town again tomorrow for new job. Will get it finished by this weekend at the latest--have lots of editting to do on it due to the massive lag-resynch issues we had there.