Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toyminator

***Solution for guilds***

Guest Toyminator

In the new server, guilds have to pay a tax, like 500k, because guilds like "Erm?", "OMG", and "n00b" will stop this way...if you dont pay the tax you're guild has to pay 1 mil or will be deleted...

i'm not sure what this guy means...you already have to pay 5 mill. I think the requirements should be 2 skills above lvl 40 and 10 mill personally....or whatever the hell the cost would be preportional to the new economy

Maybe there should be a req. of having to wait a few months to create one, or a special guild mod (someone who has a good experience of guilds) That either deletes all guild he/she doesn't think fits the guild agenda or has the power to reject/accept new guilds.

Guest Toyminator
Maybe there should be a req. of having to wait a few months to create one, or a special guild mod (someone who has a good experience of guilds) That either deletes all guild he/she doesn't think fits the guild agenda or has the power to reject/accept new guilds.

I could do that

its only 40k on the test server.. i think thats too low but its better than 5 mil

30k.

Sorry for double post.

Hehe i could recommend a handsome young dwarf, been playing since march 18th 2003 :):P:P

Guest Toyminator
lol. ur too new. someone who is more experienced, like moonie or someone.

I played 6 months now :P and mooner got to much work already...

And I do have experience with guilds, i have my own now (with 14 members) and i was in alot of guilds

I've been playing since November 19th (I think sometime around there)

I've lead S.W.O.R.D (a.k.a The Sword Wyverns)

I convinced Kayuo to make The Lancers and Co-Leader for awhile

I've lead The Knights

I joined Wolf for like 20 mins (LOL!!!)

I've been a trusted member in EG for a month (or longer)

and now I lead The Knights of Sorcery (that is going very well I might add)

Thalos (leader of the Rangers DUH!!!) is a good friend and has helped me

well if you haven't noticed I am very experienced in guilds if you want to know why I left them well then hold tight and found out:

The Sword Wyverns: My guild members were idiots and started dissing the Rangers then The Rangers declared war

The Lancers: The guild was going good but it was going fine without me and I like to lead my own

The Knights: to anxious to get official so I let no1move make it and he screwed everything up

The Wolves: when I first joined all they talked about was beer, vodka, smokes, and hot chicks (ok I liked the hot chicks part but so what) I am 14 I dont' like that

Eternal Guardians: I am a big time leader so I wanted to start my own guild up

The Knights of Sorcery: what you talking about we still going strong we haven't disbanded FOOL!!!

ummm... so do I qualify??

A small point you guys seem to have overlooked. You own guilds.

Therefore it would be pretty stupid to have you as a 'guild mod'.

How about manking the bank in portland into a "guild account" you can only put money in, and anyone in the guild can put money into any guild account and check how much is in there. Every week a "fee" could be taken from the account of all the guilds to keep the guilds alive. this way if the guild leader goes on holiday or something, the rest of the guild can put money into the account to keep the guild alive.

This way it will stop losts of guild starting up and not really becoming a guild, and just leave a few strong guild like its ment to be.

A small point you guys seem to have overlooked. You own guilds.

Therefore it would be pretty stupid to have you as a 'guild mod'.

good point. here's a scenario: *simismy becomes a guild mod*

- Number of enemies for the n00b warriors: 0 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: