Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chatterbug89

gone

Here is the original from the deleted thread:

Well, a while back I posted on here about my first youtube video, Youtube is a Serious Problem (at least I think I did). Months later, I decided to do another one, this time known as, "World Domination is a Serious Problem.......For You!!!!"

Unlike my first video, this one features more professional editing (along with a somewhat elaborate clone affect...), less slap-stick comedy, and better acting (in my opinion).

The video is at

If you like it, let me know, as I'm considering turning this into a series that I do more often than every 8 months like it currently stands. Also, if you hate it, or something inbetween, let me know also, as I can waste my time on a new programming project or doing some work to make money instead :-P Any feedback, positive or negative, would be appreciated and or interesting and or amusing.

--------------------------------------------

For the movie editors out their, some of you may be surprised to know that this video was editing *almost* completely using open source software and on an open source environment. I used cinelerra (which is an awesome, very advanced video editing system that is free and open source) for video editing and developed everything on my laptop running gentoo Linux. I cheated a little though due to my use of Adobe Photoshop running under wine (I love photoshop too much :-P...though, not enough to pay for the upgrade to CS...one day I will...currently using 7.0).

EDIT: by the way, if you have the bandwidth, the high quality version does look better than the normal version by a fair amount.

Well first of all.. you need serious help tho ;) lol

but other than that dont listen to villek. so much ppl made a fool out of emselfs on youtube allready.. but

watch at the clicks they get.

The Video made me smile but nothing more. cant put my finger on whats missing, just started to get

boring after watching it a while.

as I'm considering turning this into a series

please dont, burn all your video making equip and never ever think about making one again, the video is not even remotely funny.

hihihi didnt try to be rude or so ^^

i was acting half of my life in a theatre doing impros all the time tho ^^

so i also very well know what you mean with "stepping out of the comfort zone".

we did alot of socialcritic stuff back in the days in theatre. the reactions in insider

newspapers and when talking to the audience were... well lets say quite interesting.